BWV - Preffered View

Willow25

DIS Veteran
I have stayed at the Boardwalk in a standard view studio. My family and I are planning a trip for December 2006. We are not sure if we are going with studios, one bedroom or two. What I am wondering is what do they mean when they say prefferred view. Does that guarantee you a view of the Boardwalk or could it mean other views as well.

Also for the extra cost is the view worth it??

Thanks for your advice

Boardwalk has three views - Standard, Preferred and Boardwalk. Standard views look over the entryway, Preferred (I believe and someone will correct me if I'm wrong) is a garden or pool view. Boardwalk is just that.

I've had Boardwalk views but prefer the standard view to save points. I really don't spend that much time in the room and when I have, I enjoy watching all the comings and goings.

Cyn

Preferred is split into 2 categories, same points requirements. Preferred pool/garden view or Preferred boardwalk view. You specifically reserve one or the other. If boardwalk view is not available, you can waitlist for it.

I just received my paperwork yesterday at BWV. I have a 1 bedroom it states preferred room pool/garden view. I will be there Dec 7-11. I personally wasn't being too choosy. Originally I has 2 nights SSR and 2 nights BWV because their were not any openings. I took whichever one I could get all four night at first. It is definitely busier this year. Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter