BWV Parking

Opie100

DIS Veteran
Is the BWV parking lot that's closest to the tennis courts valet only? Was hoping I could chuck luggage into my car on the way to DHS in the morning on an upcoming stay -- the next night will be at Polynesian. Or, should I ask Disney to move our bags for us (of so, do we have to be in the room when they pick up the bags)?

Or, should I ask Disney to move our bags for us (of so, do we have to be in the room when they pick up the bags)?

You can/should drop it off at bell service on your way to DHS, and they will move it for you.

You can call Bell Service to pick up the bags, but they require you to be in the room when they pick them up, so you can receive a receipt and always remember Bell service cast work on tips. Same when dropping off bags.

Thx all -- I assume bell service means going backward to main building if I'm in a BWV pool view studio?

When I was at BWV in Oct. the parking lot by the tennis court included some non-valet parking.

I always set up a pick up time from bell services by calling the night before. This way, they are there when I need them !

When I was at BWV in Oct. the parking lot by the tennis court included some non-valet parking.
A lot of it, especially along the sidewalk on the side of the lot, is handicapped accessible parking. Last time we stayed there, we requested a ground floor close to the tennis courts. We rolled our luggage from the car (park in the larger lot across the road from the valet parking), over the bridge and on the short sidewalk to the corner door.

We parked there in September. We had room 2136 (last room in the last building) and it was great to be able to do quick runs to the car, especially since it was pouring when we arrived.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter