• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BWV at 7 mo. No Sweat!! :o)

BuzzandWoody

Driving with my Doom Buggy
Don't know why I was so worried!

I called 3 days into the week we wanted and MS said she had over 10 1 bed avail. I changed over these days and called backed for the rest yesterday and today. May 5-11
Standard view at 7 mo 1st week of May. We get to try out a different resort, home is VWL and we even save 36 points!

I was worried we would have to wait list. I thought May was busy for DVC? This will be the 3rd trip this year. Gotta take advantage of the AP's

Can you tell I'm excited!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

VWL 11/2001 1st trip home!!
BWV 5/2002

Des

That's great news for me.I'm calling on the 17th to try and move my OKW,(home resort) ressie over to BWV. Keeping my fingers crossed !!!

I have a feeling with the economy and the terrorist situation, people are holding off on making plans for next year. May
usually isn't a very busy month, I've been able to get a 1 bedroom at OKW at 7 months the past 3 years with no problem. I just called this week for next May and got through without the phone even ringing once.

Wow, that is great news! Congratulations!

Hey BuzzandWoody....please throw a little of that pixie dust my way!

I'm going to try to move a ressie to BWV at the 7 month window in January. As it turns out, the 7 month window will be January 1. MS isn't open that day so I'll have to try January 2. I was warned that this will be a tough day to get through!

Make that LOTS of pixie dust! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter