Buying tickets in advance?

100AcreWood

DIS Veteran
We're going in March 2024. Should I buy tickets now, or wait? I'm planning to buy date-specific tickets. Do they sell out? When I book WDW, I buy tickets right away to make sure I get the park reservation I want.

Thanks!

There is a school holiday till the 10th of March and it's the last weekend of March is Easter.
So... depends a bit on when. It does still happen that the parks sell out. My advice would be, if you are sure which date you want to go, buy the tickets and reserve the park.

After the 10th schools are in session till the 29th. Weekdays in between should be good days to visit.

There is a school holiday till the 10th of March and it's the last weekend of March is Easter.
So... depends a bit on when. It does still happen that the parks sell out. My advice would be, if you are sure which date you want to go, buy the tickets and reserve the park.

After the 10th schools are in session till the 29th. Weekdays in between should be good days to visit.
Thank you! I was planning to go on March 29th. Perhaps I should plan for the 28th instead since school will be in session. Great advice.

Thank you! I was planning to go on March 29th. Perhaps I should plan for the 28th instead since school will be in session. Great advice.
yeah, better go the 28th. That weekend is a long weekend in most of Europe, so you can see an increase in crowds. Nothing too insane, as March weather can be fickle.

I am also planning to be there on the 29th and have been wondering the same thing. I'll definitely be getting my tickets now then, thank you both!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter