Buying something after you're home

Disneymaddness

DIS Veteran
We have just returned from a great Disney vacation and now I am wishing I had purchased something that I saw in our resort gift shop. Does anyone know if you can order resort things online? I checked the online Disney store and couldn't find anything. Thanks in advance.

I believe on the Disney website (disney.com), you can go to Main Street & there is some shops that you can order merchandise from. Depending on what it is, giftsofalifetime.com has Disney some items for sale.

You can try WDW Merchandise Mail Order - 407-363-6200 or email them at wdw.mail.order@disney.com

I've heard that if you can describe the item and where it is located they will try to find it for you. I believe shipping is a little high, but if it's something you REALLY want, it may be worth it!

Also, don't wait too long. I waited about 4 months before I called and even though I had the sku #, the item had since been discontinued and was unavailable. :(

Just contact the resort gift shop directly like I did last year.

They didn't even charge me shipping. It was the gift shop at the all star sports. they were VERY nice and helpful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter