Buying AP w/DVC-airport?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
I know you can buy the AP with the DVC member's discount at all 4 theme parks or at DTD. However, can you buy one at the DS at the airport? I'm thinking of where would be the best place for DH to buy his AP after we land. If we can't buy it there, we might go over to DTD GUest Relations to buy it tomorrow. However, won't DTD be mobbed on a Saturday? Also, we might go to B&C for our traditional KS. So maybe we could take a stroll over to the IG to buy one. If we don't buy it one of those 3 places tomorrow, DH is going to have to stand in line at GR at MK on Sunday, which we expect would be crowded. So that makes 4 options-airport, DTD, IG at Epcot, or GR at MK. Which one would be the least crowded?

I don't think the airport store can do DVC-APs. I know when Ocala was open, they couldn't do them there. Where are you staying this trip? OKW? I'd take the boat to DtD and renew there. If staying in the EPCOT area, I guess I opt for the Interational Gateway guest services window.

Anytime I've gone into the guest relations at DTD, there wasn't hardly anyone there. I don't think many people know you can buy tickets there or want to go out of their way to buy them there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter