Bus stop order at OKW?

eeyoresbestfriend

Mouseketeer
Our waitlist for December came through for OKW- can anyone tell me in which order the busses run there? what would be a good location to request? It will be just my husband and I this trip. any information would help us out!

Coming into the resort the buses stop at Peninsular, South Point, Turtle Pond, Millers Road and HH in that order. HH is always the last stop on the way to the parks. Everyone has their own idea of best location so you will get many different answers for different reasons. I prefer Southpoint for it's quiet and away from the activity feel. Others want to be near the main pool, store etc so want near the HH or maybe along peninsular since it is an easy walk from there. Others like Turtle Pond for the pool in that area and golf course views in some of the villas. I have really not had a bad location at OKW and have had units in all of them. Guess you will have to decide what is most important for you. I prefer upper floors but since only 3 buildings have elevators you need to be prepared for the climb if you don't get one of them. Hope you enjoy your trip - OKW is still my favorite resort.

One variation to that schedule. The internal bus (also known as the DTD bus) is scheduled to stop at the HH first and last. So you can hop it from the HH back to your villa elsewhere at the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter