Build A Bearville Givaways

MissVMK678:0)

Disney Obsessed
I Think This Would Be A Great Idea. If You Put Up What You Have Spare Of Any Willing to give away for free.
Then People Can Choose What They Want or what they want to givaway as gifts.

Putting Up For Givaway
Black Skateboard
Pink Skateboard
Yellow Skateboard
White Skateboard
Candyfloss
Pink Baseball hat
Fishing Pole
Lollypop

I Think This Would Be A Great Idea. If You Put Up What You Have Spare Of Any Willing to give away for free.
Then People Can Choose What They Want or what they want to givaway as gifts.

Putting Up For Givaway
Black Skateboard
Pink Skateboard
Yellow Skateboard
White Skateboard
Candyfloss
Pink Baseball hat
Fishing Pole
Lollypop

That is so generous, and also a great idea. If it is not so much trouble can i get candyfloss? Thank you so much!

I dont know what i have double of (bc i started about 4 days ago..) I will go check now, i hope i do have some double, or even triples!

~RockStarBaby:cutie:

I was also hoping to get candyfloss, LOL, but that's ok. if not, i guess I could get a baseball cap.

right now all I have for a giveaway is a baton or 2. (I only started 2 days ago, lol)

Thanks again
star

I know I have spare cotton candy and a baseball hat. Just let me know when you'll be on so I can get them to you.

I just went through my inventory. I have spare of the following items available:

Cotton Candy
Clown Pants
Paulette Pink shirt
Hello Kitty Stool *traded to RockStarBaby

Thanks for the welcome! :goodvibes

Oh, and speaking of Hello Kitty, how do you get HK items? And I'm really curious how to get her in your back pack?

Btw, Mickey and RockStar, I'm right in town square also =]

Btw, Mickey and RockStar, I'm right in town square also =]

oops! I hopped off too fast. What den was it we were in and I'll come add you to my friend list. What is your title so I will know who I should add to my friend list? I am MickeySassyFriend.

Oh, and speaking of Hello Kitty, how do you get HK items? And I'm really curious how to get her in your back pack?

To add her in your packpack, you had to buy a real one to get a animal code (last month was Hello Kitty month). The stool was from a quest in the game last month, but is gone now.

Thanks for answering!

And we should have another meet! Lol That way I can add everyone to my list. (although it seems that it is only the 4 of us playing here lol)

Oh yeah. and how long has build-a-bearville been around for? a few months? I'm trying to collect the rares and all now. :rotfl:

There are some I can't just get. And the bear exclusives makes everything so much harder! LOL

I had a hot dog hat that I won today fromt he fountain, but stupid ol' me went and pressed the OK! button without realizing the other person put in my hat. I feel so stupid that I forgot to take it out! Lol.

Does anyone know if the fountain game will stay after this theme, or if the prizes will change after this theme?

I have the following to give away:
sleeping bag
picnic table
kaki bandana
hot dog hat
cotton candy
baton
sweat band
sports trophy
rollar coaster poster
towel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter