Brooklynn takes Bella to meet Cinderella! Page 242 Downtown Disney

Good morning everyone! Countdown - 33 days to go

Picture of the Day - Opening ToonTown on July 4th last year. She got to walk hand in hand with Pluto.

IMG_3010.jpg

Today is Bella's first day of school and my first day back to work. I am praying we all have a smooth transition back into the real world!

Aw boo, didnt catch this in time to make the first page. Oh well, that makes this page (wherever I end up) the party page! Wahooooo! Wilderness Lodge!! I just booked my birthday October trip, and am sad that I can't stay at WL we are staying at POFQ instead. I love that place though and how can you go wrong in WDW? On your BIRTHDAY!

The picture of Brooklynn holding Pluto's hand is priceless! I bet she LOVED being able to open Toontown! :)

I'm crossing my fingers that you and Bella have a great first day back to school/work!

Glad you are starting this one with us. 133 pages is a lot to catch up on and we will understand if you decide to just join us from here. It is always fun to meet fellow disers. We fly down early Saturday July 25th and return late Monday night August 3rd. This morning we got to say in 5 weeks we will be waking up at Pop and in 6 weeks we will be waking up at Wilderness Lodge!
The boys are secret Disney lovers but they have to remain cool about it so they were out playing volleyball.

Hmm... I might need to go watch the volleyball next time, too. :rolleyes1

all7ofus, maroo & lauren - it was so nice meeting you guys yesterday! so fun to meet new dissers. i hope i'll be seeing you around here a good bit. feel free to read/subscribe to any of my TRs below. i will check yours out as soon as i get home and catch up on life again!

It was nice to meet you guys, too! I will definitely check out your TR!

I feel I should warn you...My poor pre-trippie is having some issues. I tried to describe three trips at once...which keep changing.

The best one is Lauren's from her Make a Wish trip - that was an awesome trip with lots of drama. :laughing: It is the pink link, I think.

You might want pencil and paper to keep up with the pre-trippie. :teacher: :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

Picture of the Day - Opening ToonTown on July 4th last year. She got to walk hand in hand with Pluto.

IMG_3010.jpg

Today is Bella's first day of school and my first day back to work. I am praying we all have a smooth transition back into the real world!

Aw...I hope you have a great day back at work!

And that picture is just priceless!! I love the picture of the day idea!

Hey!
5.gif

It was great to meet you too! :cool2:

If you haven't already go check out the Vandy thread, we've got links on the first page so you can make it through pretty fast. And we are STILL not finished (my fault ;)) so you will be there for the end :thumbsup2

Sorry, I missed saying hello to you on my last post!

Nice to meet you, too!!!

I have been lurking on your TR for quite some time now... I know...I know. Tsk Tsk. :sad2: Maybe I should post now.

All caught up----
great title:lovestruc
love the countdown picture calendar:woohoo:
fun,fun party:cool1:
the time until the trip will fly by!!!!:wizard:

Morning ladies! I just love today's pic of Brooklynn! Donald is leading the way and Pluto is holding her hand. Too precious!

BrooklynnsMommy I hope your first day back is smooth and you aren't too tired. You are so lucky you can take Bella & Brooklynn to work.

Love the POP party!
Good food and cute decorations (peace plates). I can't get over what a good job you did of drawing the signs. The POP Mickey one is excellent!

I'll have to try that tye dye cake sometime. I really miss Red Velvet cake.

Lexi thought the Disney Scrabble was great!

What a fun idea to have playdoh. I enjoyed seeing all of the creations!

The poster behind Trent is very cool. Can you take a pic for me so I can see the whole thing?

I hope the Canadian Kraft dinner was okay, compared to your American Mac n'Cheese.....:laughing:

Lexi and I will be making our countdown calendar together!
I wish we had a Hobby Lobby, I've never been in one.
Thanks for the tips on how you made yours. :goodvibes

Thanks for letting us join in on your countdown. I love the pictures of Brooklynn on your countdown calender.

Good luck with your first day back at work. I hope things go well.

Good morning everyone! Countdown - 33 days to go

IMG_3010.jpg

OMG that picture is PRECIOUSSS!! :cutie:

Good luck getting transitioned back to school today Jill and girls! :thumbsup2

I've spent the past few weeks working my way through your first three trip reports and I was so pleased when I saw the link to this one pop up! I've loved MeMom's photos and watching Brooklyn in her second home.
We took our little girl to WDW last Sept when she was 13 months, and with another one due in the next couple of weeks we're planning to be back in Sept 2010. I'm so looking forward to seeing Brooklyn share the magic with Bella, and hoping my DD will be doing the same next year.
All subscribed now and ready to go!:cool1:

I've spent the past few weeks working my way through your first three trip reports and I was so pleased when I saw the link to this one pop up! I've loved MeMom's photos and watching Brooklyn in her second home.
We took our little girl to WDW last Sept when she was 13 months, and with another one due in the next couple of weeks we're planning to be back in Sept 2010. I'm so looking forward to seeing Brooklyn share the magic with Bella, and hoping my DD will be doing the same next year.
All subscribed now and ready to go!:cool1:

Welcome! So glad you have decided to join us. We just had a lot of DisBabies and DisKids around here so your girls will have friends if we are ever in the same place at the same time! MeMom takes lots of pictures and Brooklynn definitely feels like Disney is her home away from home. I guess going 7 times in less than a year and a half will do that to a kid. She is very excited to share Dumbo and Peter Pan with Isabella. She has said she will tell her not to be scared and that she will hold her tight so she doesn't fall. Congrats on the new addition!

Joining in! I LOVE the countdown calendar. Can't wait to read about the adventures of this trip. I hope you first day back to work went well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter