• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bridging points and cash reservations

CaptainAmerica

DIS Veteran
Anybody have any experience with this? We're planning 8 nights in Aulani, some on cash followed by some on points. The points reservation will be a dedicated 2 bedroom villa, ocean view. The cash reservation will be a 2 bedroom villa, ocean view, but they don't let you specify dedicated versus lock-off. Our hope will be to stay in the same villa the entire time without the need to move all of our stuff. How confident should I be that they'll be able to accommodate this? If they are, will they be able to tell me ahead of time, at my initial check-in, or not until the check-in of the second reservation?

The people on the DVC boards can probably give you the best answer. My understanding is that if you book the cash room via member services, you will be able to link the two reservations and there is little chance of having the switch rooms. A

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter