Breaking News!: Another Last to Post - Special Edition, Full story at page 250!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's 12.30 pm here. I think I better go grab a shower and get ready.

I have a chiro appointment in 2 hours and am hoping that this time, they'll get my hip back in place.

Good evening!

Alison - your cat questionaire sounds like the same type the rescue lab group had. We ended up buying a lab instead as they didn't even want the dog to be outside during the day or night. I don't know too many labs that are happy being house pets.:confused3

Good evening!

Alison - your cat questionaire sounds like the same type the rescue lab group had. We ended up buying a lab instead as they didn't even want the dog to be outside during the day or night. I don't know too many labs that are happy being house pets.:confused3

Yeah, if this doesn't work out, I'm going to the pound. I don't think they care. If nothing else I could go back to Tulare where they just hand you the animal for your money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter