Breakfast at The Kitchen in HRH?

jenhelgren

DIS Veteran
I really wanted to try the Elvis French Toast at the Kitchen when we stay at HRH in a few weeks but the latest reviews I am seeing online are awful. I know that wait staff is an issue everywhere and it could have just been bad days but I am looking for advice on whether or not we should look elsewhere for breakfast or if anywhere else has Elvis French Toast!!

We ate breakfast there last Nov and it was very good.
Did you do the buffet or order a la carte? The reviews seem to be so mixed-if a bit scared of what we will get, lol
A lot of complaints seems to be directed toward wait staff with cold coffee etc but it will be a large breakfast bill for us so I am reconsidering but really want some Elvis French Toast. I though I read you could get it somewhere quick service style but I cant find that info anywhere so maybe I am mistaken

We had the buffet last week. It was really good! There were french toast included in the buffet (we did not have any, so cannot comment on them) and the service was really good. I thought a good value at $26. We paid $18 to eat breakfast at Leaky Cauldron and that was just a meh plate.

I love the service and food at the Hard Rock We went last year for Holdiays on Xmas with family and everybody loved it.
Dont forget to ask about discount
if you have AP. Disney does not discount holidays but Universal Yes !

We ate there in mid april for breakfast and it was delicious and had great service. Elvis french toast is one of my favorite things I've had at UOR.

For those of you who have done the buffet recently, have you done it before covid? We haven't been to the Kitchen since pre-covid, but at the time, it was our favorite breakfast on property. We had been waiting to return until things were more "normal", so I'm just curious how the current offerings compare to the ones pre-covid?

We did the buffet in September and I will have to say I was impressed. Covid has changed so much but it almost seemed normal in the resturant. The service was quick and very attentive. I'm not sure what it was like pre-covid but it was a very "normal" buffet with a ton of options.

We did the buffet in September and I will have to say I was impressed. Covid has changed so much but it almost seemed normal in the resturant. The service was quick and very attentive. I'm not sure what it was like pre-covid but it was a very "normal" buffet with a ton of options.

Great to hear. After staying at the HRH 7 times now, I've never been to the Kitchen for breakfast. But that changes this coming Saturday morning. We have an super early flight out (we will get to the HRH around 930am), I decided to treat the family to The Kitchen instead of just telling them to grab whatever is left at the 7th floor club. Can't wait.

I've done Thanksgiving dinner there many times though and they do a great job. If breakfast is even half as good as Thanksgiving, it will be a winner. I'm really looking forward to it. Elvis French Toast is the top of my agenda.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter