breakfast at beach club

kitchenfairy

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone, my family and I are doing a land/sea package in april
and will be staying at the Beach Club. What does everyone do for breakfast here? There are 8 all together, 6A and 2C. We don't want to do the character breakfast,at least not every morning. Any suggestions?? Thanks

For a quick bite I would suggest either the Boardwalk Bakery, or partaking in the continental-type breakfast that is offered just off the BC's lobby. Each morning they set up nice breakfast offerings right near the check-in area, and you can take things to go, back to your room, or cozy up in the lobby with your food.

For sitdown, I would highly recommend Fresh at the Dolphin or Spoodles. Fresh is a buffet, so you can get in and out of there fairly quickly, but many of their items are made fresh (just as the name implies!) for you. They offer made-to-order omelettes and pancakes and have a wonderful juice bar.

The Boardwalk Bakery, Spoodles and Fresh are all within a short walk from the BC, so they would be convenient.

Another option is to just grab something at one of the parks, which all have grab and go options for breakfast. The Main Street Bakery at the MK has some great food.

They also serve breakfast next door at the Yacht Club Galley.

Be sure to give Spoodle's a try. It is our favorite place for breakfast at WDW.

Definately try Fresh. It is close to the BC and worth a visit.

Just had breakfast at Spoodles on my recent visit. Great food and service. Short walk from the BC.:)

My family was at Boardwalk recently, and they were serving a breakfast burrito at the Boardwalk Bakery. It would be something you could grab and then go catch a bus or boat to a park, or you can enjoy it while sitting on the water watching the world go by. Tubbis at the Dolphin is a cafeteria style place, very good food and lots of variety. Great coffee (Starbucks is what they brew) too.

When we stay in a regular hotel room, we usually bring cereal bars and juice and stuff and just eat as we get ready. We aren't big breakfast eaters and the morning hours are precious to us at WDW - don't want to waste them eating a big breakfast. We usually end up breaking early for lunch then.

The BW Bakery is open late (although there is quite a line after Illuminations) and we have been known to pick up rolls for the morning there the night before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter