Breakfast @ AK

THERESA522

DIS Veteran
I've been trying for 2 weeks to get a b/f ressie for Donald's Safari b/f for our upcoming trip, but have had no luck (it was a last minute trip, so I can't complain).

Where else can we eat b/f that morning? We're staying in AKL and already have 2 Boma b/f's set-up. We're on the DxDP

I'm in the same boat as you. After everyone commented on another thread about how the character interaction is as good at Chef Mickey's I've been trying to make it happen! I'll be watching this thread :surfweb:

Does it need to be at AK...is that your AK day and you want to be in the park already for RD or are you asking for another place to eat breakfast in WDW...:confused3

Yes, that's our Animal Kingdom day and since we're staying @ AKL, I don't know what else to do. Maybe just eat at Mara?

Rainforest Cafe at the AK entrance has a breakfast menu. It is not on the dining plan, and I have never eaten there for breakfast so I can't comment on the food but it is still an option if it interests you.
Pizzafari (cs) also has a breakfast menu.

If you were going to do Mara, I suggest Pizzafari in AK. We ate there for breakfast last xmas week after EMH morning hours at AK. We had breakfast pizza which was very good and DH used additional snack for some danish that was also good. They had breakfast platter also, I think..you can check allears.net menu if you want. It was quick and good and didn't slow down touring.

Connears

PS of course the coffe is disgusting so I get 2 waters and used a snack credit for latte later!

It's good to have a Plan B. But, I say keep trying anyway, you never know if something will open up.

Enjoy your trip!

I agree with Delphinus. I checked several times a day for two weeks with no success, then yesterday an 8am reservation for Donald's Safari Breakfast was available for the day I wanted. It does happen!!

If you're not opposed to counter service Pizzafari does have a breakfast menu. I enjoyed it when I ate there in February

Keep trying I just got a ressie for Donalds a few days ago at the time I wanted-though I would have taken anytime lol. We are 10 days out from our trip so don't give up!

Im in the same boat!! We are bringing a friends daughter with us, she has never been so we decided to do all the character breakfasts or lunchs.
Suprisingly we did manage to get them all except for Tusker house on 5/30.
I keep checking, i have my fingers crossed that something pops up!!

I made them the cutest character meal autograph books for disigner in the creative forum, so now the quest is on to get that reservation!!

I need some disney magic!! :wizard:

Keep trying for your ressie!! I was able to get mine today!! YAY!! :wizard:
Gotta love that disney magic first thing on a Monday morning!! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter