Breakfast ADRs: Captain's Grill & Grand Floridian Cafe

emmysmommy

DIS Veteran
I have a few breakfasts that I need to re-arrange and I'm wondering if anyone can tell me if reservations would be a good idea for Captain's Grill or Grand Floridian Cafe? I'm flexible on the time but I wonder if either of these are popular enough for breakfast that I should plan that far ahead? It would be nice to just be more spontaneous and go when we are hungry rather than when our ADR says we should.

Thanks!

I'm also making breakfast ressies for both of these restaurants for October. I've heard good things about both. Try doing a search...I know there were a few with some reviews.

I don't think Captain's Grill is that hard to book. I have it booked for breakfast, but thinking about changing times and I go in a month and there are still plenty of times. I read a few people could walk up to it, so I think it's fine. I don't think it hurts to make ADRs though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter