Boys R Icky, I need a new BF, our RPR trip report...A Wonderful Trip!

Linda, this was a great report!! Thanks so much for writing it all for us! I enjoyed it immensely, and now I'm way pumped for my trip next week!

What a looong time you were there! I've never been longer than 4 days. You had so much time to relax and do things leisurely. And I have to say, it sounds like you guys (the 3 of you maybe more than the 5 of you all) sound like perfect park-goers! You know what you want to do, you are laid back, you realize that the point is to have FUN, and everybody does their share (boys packing the car, etc).

No wonder you have so much fun!

And you're so right about being kind to the workers, too. It not only makes their day nicer, but it makes you feel better, and perpetuates your euphoric mood!

Now I've been to HRH and RPR...next trip April will be PBH! I cant wait!

I forgot to add...it will just be me and 3 teenage boys this time...no BF!

There is one on the day we arrive, so yes. It says Daughtry is the singer. (I had to look him up!) I am sure we will be pooped but we will be there. I cant miss that, never been there for one before.

There is one on the day we arrive, so yes. It says Daughtry is the singer. (I had to look him up!) I am sure we will be pooped but we will be there. I cant miss that, never been there for one before.

OK so it's safe to say you didnt watch american idol. :lmao: I would :love: to see him! In any event you really have to catch a Mardi Gras its a great experience and so so so much fun! So take a nap when you get there. The boys are gonna love it. Lots of eye candy at the parade.:rolleyes1 Here is a picture of 'daughtry'. LOL

edffd4f5.jpg

No, I dont watch AI. But when I saw the picture I did recognize him! I think it will be great fun and yes, the boys I'm sure will love the whole "beads" thing.

Just read your trippie, and must say, was very enjoyable.
We stayed at RPR last July ,and going back this July.
Agree about the Bula Grill, we stayed at the pool a lot, and probably ate more times there than anywhere else, and the food was really good, sometimes had lunch and dinner there. Jakes bar was ok as well

I actually posted a separate thread about the entertainment book after I read your TR, but haven't gotten ANY responses. Thought I'd give it a try here. I noticed that you were using entertainment book coupons and specifically for Hard Rock Cafe. I looked up the 2007 orlando entertainment book and did not find any city walk restaurant coupons. Does anyone know anything about this??

The coupons from the entertainment book last year were for the movie and meal deal, which was available at several citywalk restaurants. It was too good a deal to be true, and it was not included in the entertainment book this year. Sorry.

but there is a coupon in this year's entertainment book for the discount at the choice of resturants........

the ent discount is done different now. you can use the ent book but have to book thru them/ent company and go thru a procedure. it is not much , if any discount.

you can get a rebate of #10 for a 2 night stay with the ent book.
but, you have to book thru them or the company that is listed in the book, fill out the rebate form after your trip with receipt of hotel stay, mail the rebate form in and then, within 2 billing cycles, you will receive that $10 as a credit to the cc you booked with.

this is called the guaranteed best rate program. you can only get the discount if the hotel does not project to be 80% booked for the time you want to stay there. it is up to the hotel to determine if they will have any rooms available for when you want to book with ent.

good luck.
i rarely find the on site hotels booked at less than 80$ capacity.

you are better off getting AAA for less than $50 a year. you can use AAA for discounts for many things, not just for hotel discounts.

The coupons from the entertainment book last year were for the movie and meal deal, which was available at several citywalk restaurants. It was too good a deal to be true, and it was not included in the entertainment book this year. Sorry.

Good to know. . . maybe next year?? Thanks!

but there is a coupon in this year's entertainment book for the discount at the choice of resturants........

the ent discount is done different now. you can use the ent book but have to book thru them/ent company and go thru a procedure. it is not much , if any discount.

you can get a rebate of #10 for a 2 night stay with the ent book.
but, you have to book thru them or the company that is listed in the book, fill out the rebate form after your trip with receipt of hotel stay, mail the rebate form in and then, within 2 billing cycles, you will receive that $10 as a credit to the cc you booked with.

this is called the guaranteed best rate program. you can only get the discount if the hotel does not project to be 80% booked for the time you want to stay there. it is up to the hotel to determine if they will have any rooms available for when you want to book with ent.

good luck.
i rarely find the on site hotels booked at less than 80$ capacity.

you are better off getting AAA for less than $50 a year. you can use AAA for discounts for many things, not just for hotel discounts.

Doesn't sound like the savings would even come close to paying for the book. We are members of AAA as well as Loews First - so we will do much better there. I was really interested in the movie/meal coupons which aren't included :mad: Thanks for the hotel info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter