bouncy pumpkin mickey heads....???

My bouncing head didn't come up...I got to 6 and click ok but could not find an ok to click.:confused3

Could I be boo'd too. I love the bouncing pumpkin.

Also, KimmyDisneyNerd-Could I pleeease :rolleyes1 "steal":rolleyes1 your waving OSU flag. My hubbie is THE Ohio State fan/bucknut and I would love to add it to his "boo" and our signature.

Thanks

The Three Cabs & antree & Bopsmom

You all have been BOO'd :banana:

M&N

At the step you should have clicked the yellow box with the mountain in it above your text box. Up will pop a box with a space to insert the address, then below it is a box to click okay. Did you get that box to pop up ?

I had the box and pasted the address but there was no ok box that came below it. There was a save signature box farther down but that gives me the address on my posts.
Can it be because I do not have enough posts?
Thanks for trying...

I had the box and pasted the address but there was no ok box that came below it. There was a save signature box farther down but that gives me the address on my posts.
Can it be because I do not have enough posts?
Thanks for trying...

Sent you a PM for something to check. May not be it, but worth checking.

Thanks HopperFan and Tigger1981, I have been Boo'd Twice too!

:thumbsup2

Could I be boo'd too. I love the bouncing pumpkin.

Also, KimmyDisneyNerd-Could I pleeease :rolleyes1 "steal":rolleyes1 your waving OSU flag. My hubbie is THE Ohio State fan/bucknut and I would love to add it to his "boo" and our signature.

Thanks

Oh absolutely! Feel free.
(BTW, sorry it took so long to get back to you on that)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter