• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Boulder Ridge Coffee Pot?

debandbill

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

I really tried to search and I have read thru this entire thread to no avail. We are booked in a dedicated two bedroom at Boulder Ridge this June and I am interested in the coffee config especially since the refurb has occurred.

For those who have stayed in the refurbed 2 BR - what type of coffee pot was in the kitchen?

Thanks in advance!

We haven't stayed in a refurbed 2 bedroom but we were in a refurbed studio. My guess is they would be the same.

It had a combo coffee maker. One side was a filter type and the other side was a Keurig type pod.

We just returned on 5/20 from a week in a BRV dedicated 2 bdrm. The coffee pot was a combo pot (forget the brand). The standard 8 cup filter pot on one side and a single cup pod type on the other. I’m curious if anyone knows if It’s the same type in a BRV studio? We’re booked for a 13 day stay in Feb but staying in a studio since it won’t be a bigger group that trip. I meant to ask when there last week and forgot 🤷🏼‍♀️ Never mind….I just read Suzabella’s answer above.😀

We just returned on 5/20 from a week in a BRV dedicated 2 bdrm. The coffee pot was a combo pot (forget the brand). The standard 8 cup filter pot on one side and a single cup pod type on the other. I’m curious if anyone knows if It’s the same type in a BRV studio? We’re booked for a 13 day stay in Feb but staying in a studio since it won’t be a bigger group that trip. I meant to ask when there last week and forgot 🤷🏼‍♀️

We just returned on 5/20 from a week in a BRV dedicated 2 bdrm. The coffee pot was a combo pot (forget the brand). The standard 8 cup filter pot on one side and a single cup pod type on the other. I’m curious if anyone knows if It’s the same type in a BRV studio? We’re booked for a 13 day stay in Feb but staying in a studio since it won’t be a bigger group that trip. I meant to ask when there last week and forgot 🤷🏼‍♀️

We stayed in a studio in March. It is the same.

Is the refurb all done now or are they still working on it? Going in 2 weeks...

Is the refurb all done now or are they still working on it? Going in 2 weeks...
I didn’t go onto each floor but didn’t see any construction workers or stuff being moved in or out. We were on the 5th floor. It seemed done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter