Boston DIS Fall Meet....9/23/07 (aka 'the anti-Ronda meet')

Hey everyone....the weather looks to be absolutely terrific for Sunday!! What a great time to be in the big city!!! See you all at Fire and Ice!!!!

Susie the sissy! :lmao:

I have a couple duck questions.

Does anyone know how long the tour lasts? Does it take breaks or just drive straight through.

I was on their site while trying to find that and I saw it mentioned a gratuity not included in the cost of a charter. MaryAnn do we owe you this? Or do we pay individually there? Somthing else??? :confused3

Susie says......there are no breaks in the duck tour. I think they last about 90 mins tops, but could be wrong. I hope it's not much longer because we have to hop in the car and head to Quincy right after the duck tour!!
I believe Mary Ann said the gratuities were up to each person. I know I'm planning on giving what I feel is appropriate!

Thanks Susie! :thumbsup2

I have the news on right now, they are talking about the next possible hurricane developing...JERRY! Luckily it looks like Jerry won't be coming to this meet. Sunday looks gorgeous!!!!

Thanks Susie! :thumbsup2

I have the news on right now, they are talking about the next possible hurricane developing...JERRY! Luckily it looks like Jerry won't be coming to this meet. Sunday looks gorgeous!!!!

Yeah, there's a thread over on the TPA board...wants to know if Jerry is going to have any impact....so, I sit there and wonder how Jerry is going to impact WDW if 'he's' with us on Sunday!!!! What an appropriate name for a TS.

Hey everyone....the weather looks to be absolutely terrific for Sunday!! What a great time to be in the big city!!! See you all at Fire and Ice!!!!

Couldn't ask for a better day :thumbsup2

Susie the sissy! :lmao:

I have a couple duck questions.

Does anyone know how long the tour lasts? Does it take breaks or just drive straight through.

I was on their site while trying to find that and I saw it mentioned a gratuity not included in the cost of a charter. MaryAnn do we owe you this? Or do we pay individually there? Somthing else??? :confused3

I think it is a little over an hour and no breaks.

Unless you included the gratuity in your check payment I would prefer you tip the conducktor directly.

Susie says......there are no breaks in the duck tour. I think they last about 90 mins tops, but could be wrong. I hope it's not much longer because we have to hop in the car and head to Quincy right after the duck tour!!
I believe Mary Ann said the gratuities were up to each person. I know I'm planning on giving what I feel is appropriate!

Would that be "Boozie Susie"?:duck: :lmao:

Yeah, there's a thread over on the TPA board...wants to know if Jerry is going to have any impact....so, I sit there and wonder how Jerry is going to impact WDW if 'he's' with us on Sunday!!!! What an appropriate name for a TS.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I always miss Boston meets. :(

Sorry you are going to miss it....next time though!!!

Boozie Susie????? Why, I resent, no, I resemble, no..that's not it!! Boozie Susie...look what CamColt has started!!!

By the way my MQP is going, I"m going to Boozi Meli.

I'm looking forward to this sunday for a nice break.

When are you arriving in WDW in Dec? Why does your counter say 2 months 2 weeks 2 days and mine says 2-2-3??? Thought we were arriving the same day...I even get there before you!

The 6th! And yes, you do arrive a few hours before me. Hmmm????

I'm looking at a calendar here...2 months is Nov 21, a Wed...2 weeks from that is is Wed Dec 5 and 1 day is Thurs the 6th. Sounds like you arent aririvng until the 7th. Bummer! :lmao:

anyone been to Salem? a friend wants to go in Oct
Im thinking of the Pirate museum, witch dungeon, witch history museums, lunch and shopping
Any other ideas? is there a "do not miss"?

Calling in sick Mon so at 5pm today Im off for 3 days! :banana:

finally going furniture shopping tonight - DS15 has been needing a new bed - he's still sleeping on a bunk bed - and getting a new LR loveseat while there too

The 6th! And yes, you do arrive a few hours before me. Hmmm????

I'm looking at a calendar here...2 months is Nov 21, a Wed...2 weeks from that is is Wed Dec 5 and 1 day is Thurs the 6th. Sounds like you arent aririvng until the 7th. Bummer! :lmao:

Oh man...wait 'till I try to explain to Miss Karen why I'm not on the plane Thursday morning!!!! She is not going to be happy!!!

Well, if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...........

TeeHee
And to think this is the best I can do for friends!!!:lmao:

Im thinking of the Pirate museum, witch dungeon, witch history museums, lunch and shopping

finally going furniture shopping tonight - DS15 has been needing a new bed - he's still sleeping on a bunk bed - and getting a new LR loveseat while there too
Stay away from Rottman's.......I went there a few weeks ago, just to see what was there. Yeah, right. Came out thousands of dollars poorer!!! But, I've got a nice new family room sectional coming in 6 weeks!!!

We live VERY close to Salem & we're there all the time. Don't miss Pickering Warf. It's right by a Marina with restaurants & gift shops, plus there is an old ship you can tour. The following is the link to Haunted Happenings which goes from Oct. 4th-31st. There is a list of calendar events. Just keep in mind that the traffic & parking can be horrendous this time of year, so go early!

http://www.hauntedhappenings.org/

Darn! As always for the last year, missing home (Cambridge) and so sorry will not be there for this Meet!

You guys are going to have such a great time!!!Be suire to post lots of pictures real soon!!!

Looking forward to the meet tomorrow and seeing everyone. We had talked about this kind of meet for a while and I am so glad we were able to pull it off. The weather still looks great (you know the saying about New England ;) ) and all the ressies have been confirmed so we are good to go.

Fire & Ice reservation is for 10:30am and if we could all try to make it there on time, the more time we will have to eat & relax at the restaurant before the Duck Tour.

Bring your appetites and your best quacking impression :cool1:

Looking forward to the meet tomorrow and seeing everyone. We had talked about this kind of meet for a while and I am so glad we were able to pull it off. The weather still looks great (you know the saying about New England ;) ) and all the ressies have been confirmed so we are good to go.

Fire & Ice reservation is for 10:30am and if we could all try to make it there on time, the more time we will have to eat & relax at the restaurant before the Duck Tour.

Bring your appetites and your best quacking impression :cool1:

I can't wait! I hear a pitcher of Sangria calling my name! :goodvibes

I'm really looking forward to tomorrow...seeing some old friends and meeting some new faces to put to the names. :thumbsup2

QUACK! :donald::duck:

Whose bringing the camera?

I'm debating if I should search for my battery charger or not

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter