"Borrowing" others photos for your scrapbook

Ok, a few weeks ago I found this wonderful photo that someone took in Japan at night of the red/orange archway with the water and the epcot ball in the background. Anyways I showed it to my husband and he wanted me to see if it was picture that could be purchased from the person who took it.
He thought it would look good in his office. Well I thought I bookmarked the thread and now I can't find it. So if you are the person who took it could you p/m me!! I have spent all day going through threads, but can't find it. I'm sure when I came across it I was reading about sharing photos for scrpbooking, I think???. HELP!!:confused3

Hi!

I would love to check out the Shutterfly.com account. I tried logging it but I get the following message:

Sorry, the information you have given does not match our records.
Please try again.

I'm using login: wdwscrapper@yahoo.com
password: mickey

Is that correct? Was it changed? :confused3

Any help would be appreciated! My "night" shots never come out. If I could get a few Spectro shots & maybe a few castle shots at night I would just be SO happy. :thumbsup2

FairyAuntMother, I got the same error you did when I tryed it.
Maybe someone will let us know why it did not work. :surfweb:

i just went and tried also and it wouldn't let me log on. I was hoping to get a few photos that I missed at Thanksgiving. I wonder what happend?:confused3 :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter