Bored lets play name a famous movie line.

Now let's see if anyone wants to try this one:
I want the people to know that they still have 2 out of 3 branches of the government working for them, and that ain't bad.

A: Off the top of my head (no research): Mars Attacks!

Q: "You just bought another load of crap from the world's fattest fertilizer salesman! "

A: Off the top of my head (no research): Mars Attacks!

Q: "You just bought another load of crap from the world's fattest fertilizer salesman! "

I just watched that today! My 3 year old nephew wanted to watch the DOH's(as he puts it)- The Simpsons Movie

You wanted to tussle. We tussled.

Is that the same one as the quote under your avatar...Real Genius? Not sure, so I'll wait for confirmation before giving a new quote...

Is that the same one as the quote under your avatar...Real Genius? Not sure, so I'll wait for confirmation before giving a new quote...

Nope, so what I should have said was "one of my OTHER all time favs"! :)

Real Genius is right up near the top though...Jaws will always be #1 I think I could re-write the script to that one from memory, lol!

Nope, so what I should have said was "one of my OTHER all time favs"! :)

Real Genius is right up near the top though...Jaws will always be #1 I think I could re-write the script to that one from memory, lol!

OMG, you and my husband would get along great. JAWS is his #1. Word for word, over and over.

Haven't played this game yet.

Quote: You're my brand of heroin.

the wedding singer.....

next up:

"Your husband is the boil on the butt of humanity!"

Is that from Steel Magnolias? If not it's very similar to the one from SM.

Man 1: See! I told you so!
Man 2: No, you said "wet shirt don't break," not "piss shirt bend bar"!

OMG, you and my husband would get along great. JAWS is his #1. Word for word, over and over.

Haven't played this game yet.

Quote: You're my brand of heroin.

Jaws is a "Chris" thing apparently ;)

Should have known you'd pull the "Cullen" stuff out!!! :rotfl2:

I tell ya, I pride myself on movie quotes, but some of these are pretty darn good!

Man 1: See! I told you so!
Man 2: No, you said "wet shirt don't break," not "piss shirt bend bar"!

That's Shanghai Noon...
Try this one...

"That's the difference between me and you. I make this look good."

That's Shanghai Noon...
Try this one...

"That's the difference between me and you. I make this look good."

Wow, this one is popular ;) Men in Black, if I'm not mistaken..

"Surprised? I wouldn't be any more surprised if I woke with my head sewn to the carpet..." (easy one for ya)

did anyone get my earlier one? "Hit paydirt with KDRT"?

MIBs is correct... don't know the carpet one, but this one
did anyone get my earlier one? "Hit paydirt with KDRT"?
is from The Adventures of Ford Fairlane

How about
P1: "To make a long story short..."
P2: "Too late!"
?

Beautiful Girls.

Clue:

Surly Truck Driver: He stinks and I don't like him.

Spider-Man

Well, I wouldn't argue that it wasn't a no-holds-barred, adrenaline-fuelled thrill ride. But there is no way you can perpetrate that amount of carnage and mayhem and not incur a considerable amount of paperwork.

Lestat - Interview with the Vampire

"You know, at some point, you, uh, you might wanna consider sitting down with somebody. You know, have a little share time? Kick back. Get in touch with your inner child, that sorta thing. Also, just a thought, but you might wanna consider blinking once in a while."

Lestat - Interview with the Vampire

"You know, at some point, you, uh, you might wanna consider sitting down with somebody. You know, have a little share time? Kick back. Get in touch with your inner child, that sorta thing. Also, just a thought, but you might wanna consider blinking once in a while."

Blade 3 I love this quote!!!

Man: What's the point of your existence?
Woman: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter