Booking on undercoverturist help help

MaxDrake79

Earning My Ears
Dear friends, I apologize if I open a new discussion on this topic, I wanted to understand if I should book the hotel
Disney from a site like undercoverturist, what's the difference with the official site? How does payment work? Can I pay in installments or all at once? Can the booking be associated with MDE on the app? Is the price I read the final price or are there additional costs? I saw that some deluxe hotels have a lower price compared to the official website. Can you help me understand? Is it a secure payment site? Thank you all

In this regard, UndercoverTourist.com is similar many other online third-party hotel/vacation booking sites -- Expedia, Kayak, Hotels.com, etc. They will be listed as the "owner" of the reservation until you actually check-in, so any changes will need to go through the third party. Watch the terms and conditions as it may differ from WDW direct bookings -- there may be fees for changes or no changes allowed, different final payment date, etc. Payments are made through the third-party. UT is a legitimate site so I wouldn't be concerned about that, but some online sites may not be.

You can link the reservation to your MDE account. I'm not sure about UT specifically but some sites you need to request the "WDW reservation number" which is different from the third-party site reservation number.

Final price... always be sure to click all the way through to make sure you are seeing a final price with any taxes/fees included.

Dear friends, I apologize if I open a new discussion on this topic, I wanted to understand if I should book the hotel
Disney from a site like undercoverturist, what's the difference with the official site? How does payment work? Can I pay in installments or all at once? Can the booking be associated with MDE on the app? Is the price I read the final price or are there additional costs? I saw that some deluxe hotels have a lower price compared to the official website. Can you help me understand? Is it a secure payment site? Thank you all
I've booked many times through UT. You will need to pay in full when you book. Be sure to click through all the way to the "cart" to see the taxes and fees added in before you book. The price on the hotel listing page doesn't include taxes and fees. You are not able to make any changes to the reservation once you book it. You will need to cancel and rebook if anything changes and you need to call or email to cancel. The booking can be associated with the MDE app. I've had no issues at all using them. They are generally very responsive.

Thanks so much guys, I will continue to evaluate everything and all the possible offers both from ut and from the official website but I will book by the end of the year I think or at the latest in January. For the magic band? How does it work? Do I have to buy it or by booking from the official website is it included and will they give it to me at the hotel? If I go to a Disney hotel and not to a partner hotel...

Magicbands are no longer included. But you can prepurchase them through MDE at a discounted rate I believe once you link your hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter