• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Booking Fantsamic Package

Pooh's-Honey-Pot

DVC owner since 2020 - VGF, BLT and SSR
Hi everyone

Just wondering, can you book the Fantasmic package at 180+10? Also what number do you call - the normal ADR one?

Thanks!:goodvibes

Hi everyone

Just wondering, can you book the Fantasmic package at 180+10? Also what number do you call - the normal ADR one?

Thanks!:goodvibes

Yes, you can! It's the normal ADR number - you better book it right at your 180+10 mark. FP ADRs fill up FAST!
Which restaurant are you looking for?

Does anyone know when the October hours posted? I'm at 180 and need to know when Fatasmic will be showing to make my ressi.

Ditto on what everyone else has said. Just make sure that you tell the CM that you want the Fantasmic Dining Package. If you don't tell them, you're just making a regular reservation and won't get the tickets for the show. They will ask you for a credit card number, they won't charge you as long as you cancel 24hrs (possibly 48hrs) out. Good luck getting your reservations. We always enjoy Mama Melrose's when we do the package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter