Booking day for dvc member cruise tomorrow!!

Hey people, are there still people out there on hold or trying to get beyond a busy signal? We want to hear from you now! Good luck in joining us on-board!
Yeah me! Had to quit for a few hours to bring my girls to a performance they had to do. Trying again!! Still busy, busy, busy!!!

After 8 1/2 hours of calling and 7 disconnects, I am finally hearing disney music (as is my wife on her cell phone). Please, have at least 1 room left when we talk to a human. :wizard::wizard::wizard:

So happy you finally got through! Good luck - I hope you get your room! Still holding here too.

Pixie Dust and luck to our friends, FLWIDisneyFan and MIKE NY!!! Keep us posted!!!! You will get in.

Kelly:cheer2:

Pixie Dust and luck to our friends, FLWIDisneyFan and MIKE NY!!! Keep us posted!!!! You will get in.

Kelly:cheer2:

Awww thanks Kelly - that's very sweet! We'll post our room number (hopefully) when we're done.

Phone answered at 3:05, just confirmed for deck 9 Cat 4A,

yippee, so excited to be cruising again

FINALLY got to hold music!! I just want a room at this point. 1 We'll have to borrow a few points from 2012 to do the cat 4, but oh well!!

quick question can I add a child later we have two kids and two adults, so I would just book three now. we are buying points in two weeks and I want the child under pointd. thanks sorry im in an airport on my phone

We're finally booked, 4A Deck 10 - 10120. 7pm Show, 8:30pm Dinner. Good Luck everyone still trying!! Our agent was still perky and helpful, surprising after all the time they must be spending on the phone!

We're finally booked, 4A Deck 10 - 10120. 7pm Show, 8:30pm Dinner. Good Luck everyone still trying!! Our agent was still perky and helpful, surprising after all the time they must be spending on the phone!

That's great! We are so happy for you. We have been onhold for one hour and twelve minutes, but hopefully soon............will keep you all posted.....thanks for all the well wishes

They just updated the website. Only thing left are 4A & 4B.

Heck, I am not a DVC member, but I have been following this thread on and off today and I hope all of you who have been waiting for hours is able to get what you want! Hoping for pixie dust for you all that are still on hold and waiting!! pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter