Booking day for dvc member cruise tomorrow!!

Finally after almost 6 hours of dialing - we got through pressed 1 for memebers services - and got a busy signal.

Come on DVC - you CAN do better than this.

Finally after almost 6 hours of dialing - we got through pressed 1 for memebers services - and got a busy signal.

Come on DVC - you CAN do better than this.

We just wrote a note to our DVC Guide expressing our dissatisfaction. This is unacceptable!

Occasionally the phone will ring, but then we get the message all circuits are busy.

so disappointing, but we do want to book one of the cabins that are still available (as of 1 pm)

Just had my second occurrence of getting to member services prompt hitting 1 and then getting a busy signal. For those of you who actually got through, did you hit 1 at the initial prompt.

I really think they should do this by a lottery system. Have a three day window on the member website where you can fill out a request form and then DVC can randomly fill the staterooms and waitlist the rest. It's better than spending ... well six hours now ... on the phone not knowing if I'll ever get to talk to someone and even if I do, will ... holey carp! They just answered during Wishes!! :goodvibes Finally!

I really think they should do this by a lottery system. Have a three day window on the member website where you can fill out a request form and then DVC can randomly fill the staterooms and waitlist the rest. It's better than spending ... well six hours now ... on the phone not knowing if I'll ever get to talk to someone and even if I do, will ... holey carp! They just answered during Wishes!! :goodvibes Finally!

You have the right idea. :thumbsup2

OK, six hours of dialing and getting worried that we won't make it through.

Only cat 5c, 5b, 5a, 4d, 4c, 4b, 4a are left. Once in the que, another 2 hours to try and book a cabin.

I just got in the que :yay: Hope they have some rooms availabe when I get to a person. Only took 6 hrs 10 min!

Are we the only ones left that can't get into hold?:sick:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter