• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

booking a site

Lory

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know how far in advance you can book or should book a RV site?? We are going in December 2004. Just bought our trailer and have never been at the campground before. Is it usually busy December 5th-17th?? Should we book online or call?? Any advice on the sites or booking would be greatly appreciated. We are again driving from Wisconsin so want to make sure we have the right site when we get there.
Thank you all

It doesn't hurt to book as early as possible especially if it is over the holidays. You should have no problem booking on-line this early (Dec. 2004). But if you do call the CRO because they have to hold some of the campsites off line for people who do not have computers. That's how I got my last site when I wanted it.

Congrats on the new trailer. You will love Ft. Wilderness

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter