Booked the 1-bedroom Concierge Suite on the Fantasy - What does "Concierge" offer me?

ethanwa

Disney Superfan
I know what Concierge means.... but what exactly do they offer me on a Disney Cruise? How can they make things easier or more enjoyable for us (family of 4)?

I've never done any Concierge booking before (at the WDW/DL hotels, or otherwise) so it's new to me.

Also, is the Concierge Lounge and Deck very kid friendly? Or does it seem like mostly adults hang out there? And to add more info... my kids are GOOD kids on vacations... not the whining/screaming kind.

I know what Concierge means.... but what exactly do they offer me on a Disney Cruise? How can they make things easier or more enjoyable for us (family of 4)?

I've never done any Concierge booking before (at the WDW/DL hotels, or otherwise) so it's new to me.

Also, is the Concierge Lounge and Deck very kid friendly? Or does it seem like mostly adults hang out there? And to add more info... my kids are GOOD kids on vacations... not the whining/screaming kind.
Here is the link to what they officially offer..

http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/s...es/concierge-one-bedroom-suite-with-verandah/

We have sailed concierge several times on both the classic and newer ships. We enjoy the newer ships concierge better because of the lounge. You loose a little of the personalized service, but the lounge more than makes up for it.

Big things are:

Booking excursions, adult dining, cabanas, etc at the 120 day point.
Priority boarding
Shoreside concierge for any specific requests (although this was hit/miss for us)
Personalized welcome aboard in the lounge with one of the concierge hosts w/ personal itinerary review
"Happy Hour" for adults and kids (smoothies) prior to dinner
Special photo op with one of the Big 5 (normally Mickey)
There is always food available in the lounge.. Continental Bfast in morning, Snacks/Appetizers rest of the time
Unlimited water/soda/etc available in the lounge
Free popcorn for movies
Free Aaarcade cards for sea days (not large denominations)
Dinner in your Suite if you would like

There are other things I am sure I am missing but we absolutely love it..

As for the sundeck, unfortunately no pool/wading area, so my kids don't like it much. No issues with kids up there, in fact, we very rarely see it used except for the picture session with Mickey.

Enjoy your cruise.

Thank you! Is it possible to have Palo or Remy deliver to our room? Not sure how many "adults-only" nights we are going to be able to get from the kids as they are very clingy at their current ages, so it would awesome if it was an option.

Thank you! Is it possible to have Palo or Remy deliver to our room? Not sure how many "adults-only" nights we are going to be able to get from the kids as they are very clingy at their current ages, so it would awesome if it was an option.

Officially only the Royal Suites can order from Palo.. unfortunately no Remy.

But, talk to the Concierge Hosts when you get there, they may be able to figure out something for you with Palo...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter