"Bonners" and rere:

shefor24

Mouseketeer
I am sorry for putting Bonners (that is their last name) but I forget what your DIS board name is, but time is getting near and just wanted to remind you both to check with Guest Services and Bonner- you can get something from me, and then you leave something for rere to pick up. :) I will probably leave something for rere too. Hope you and your family have a great time, we are so excited. You'll have to email me and tell me what all you done. :bounce: :Pinkbounc
have fun!

not to worry about using my name, I answer to anything {LOL}

Have a wonderful time on your cruise. I feel bad though because you are not going to find anything from guest services for you.

Can't wait to read your trip report. I'll also be posting my pics on shutterfly.com and I'll send you the link if you send me your email address.

:p

rere:

as you can see, I've replied to shefor24 and asked her to send me her name or email address. I need to know your name so I can leave something for you at guest services. You can send me a private email, click on the button.

I'm too excited to work and so very jealous that 24 gets to go first. :tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter