Boma or Jikko

pigget74

DVC Beach Club Villas
My sister-n-law wants to eat at the one that you can see them cooking the food. Which one of these have that? THanks.

Jiko...

Jiko is the actual full service resturant. Boma is a buffet.

Although Boma is a buffet, you can watch the chefs and souschefs prepare different items. In fact I find that you can ask these chefs about the dishes with less hassel than in "full service" restaurant.
Also, I do enjoy the Boma a little more.
Am going back for five nights in February and will enjoy both though. I am sure that you will both enjoy whichever restaurant you frequent.
:bounce: :wave2:

BOTH, but Jiko is more what you are thinking of I am sure. I don't think you would be disappointed at either. I ate at both in OCT and we'll be revisiting Boma in DEC for our Christmas Dinner. If we could fit Jiko in too, I would. It too is wonderful. But, I stayed at AKL last time and this time I am not. I like to stay at different places, so we will be at the Contemporary in DEC.

While I haven't dined at Jiko, I have eaten at Boma several times, and for a buffet it is outstanding. I believe you would find Jiko is more of a "fine-dining" experience:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter