• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Boma not showing 60 days in advance

princesspiglet

DIS Veteran
Today was my day to make dining reservations and I got everything I wanted except for Boma breakfast. For some reason, the restaurant is only showing availability up to May 24- even though I can book up to May 31. Does anyone know why this would be for just that restaurant?

Unfortunately I don’t have an answer for you, but I’m glad you posted this topic because I noticed the same issue this morning and it was driving me crazy… Boma wide open for breakfast up until the 25th, then zero availability after that. Something seems off.

Maybe it's closed for renovations? Had this at the Beach Club a couple of years ago. The counter service restaurant was being refurbished. If you wanted just a quick breakfast with very limited options, you could get it in the hotel shop, where they put up some kind of temporary catering carts.

Today was my day to make dining reservations and I got everything I wanted except for Boma breakfast. For some reason, the restaurant is only showing availability up to May 24- even though I can book up to May 31. Does anyone know why this would be for just that restaurant?
I’m having the same trouble. I’m thinking maybe Boma only does 60 days out and not the 60+10. This has never been a tough one to get. I mean, ‘Ohana, BOG, Space 220 are all wide open. I’m just being patient for a few more days!

Glad it resolved for you all. I was going to post that in early March I was able to book breakfast at Boma at 60+5 days out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter