Boma ADR Question

SRUAlmn

DIS Veteran
I'm searching around on wdw.com, trying to solidify my ADRs and I noticed something that's confusing me. I noticed on allearsnet that Boma's dinner buffet is listed as running from 5:00-10:00 pm, however, wdw.com is offering ADR times of 4:30 and 4:50 on the date I was searching. Does anyone know if 5-10 is the actual time for Boma's dinner? If so, why would wdw.com offer times before 5:00?

I'd like an earlier time since this is a Wednesday and, from what I can tell, there is no park that has PM EMH that night (July 21.) Therefore, we'd need to eat fairly early so we can get back to a park before the earlyish closing times that night (MK open until 10, Epcot WS open until 9.)

No mystery. Sometimes, especially when they are expecting crowds, they extend restaurant hours. 5 may be the "official" opening time but there are times when they will have earlier ADRs avaibable. This is especially true during high summer, holiday periods and general public free dining.

No mystery. Sometimes, especially when they are expecting crowds, they extend restaurant hours. 5 may be the "official" opening time but there are times when they will have earlier ADRs avaibable. This is especially true during high summer, holiday periods and general public free dining.

So if I book an ADR for 4:30 I can expect that they will definitely open earlier that day? I don't want to book that time and then show up and have to wait until 5:00, you know? :)

I can't say anything about how long you will have to wait, or if you will have to wait at all. All I know is that sometimes earlier ADRS are made available.

I can't say anything about how long you will have to wait, or if you will have to wait at all. All I know is that sometimes earlier ADRS are made available.

I know you can't personally confirm the exact details, thanks for the info, though! I guess if they're offering it as an option, something must have changed. Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter