BOG or ohana

Alyssa Hamilton

Mouseketeer
which do you guys prefer? It'll be my boyfriend and I on my birthday. I'm going to BOG for dinner. Which do you prefer for breakfast? Ohana or BOG? Is going to BOG twice in one day overkill? Any thoughts on favorite breakfast near MK?

I would only do 'Ohana for breakfast if you're big on Lilo and Stitch. The food is otherwise unremarkable. BOG's breakfast is unremarkable and overpriced; BOG skates by on being a pre-park option near 7DMT.

For a very good breakfast near MK, I would recommend Kona Cafe, the Grand Floridian Cafe, or the Wave.

I would only do 'Ohana for breakfast if you're big on Lilo and Stitch. The food is otherwise unremarkable. BOG's breakfast is unremarkable and overpriced; BOG skates by on being a pre-park option near 7DMT.

For a very good breakfast near MK, I would recommend Kona Cafe, the Grand Floridian Cafe, or the Wave.
you are referring to "breakfast only " at the Ohana as unremarkable ...Correct?

I agree with your entire post!

Tonga toast is the best!!!

which do you guys prefer? It'll be my boyfriend and I on my birthday. I'm going to BOG for dinner. Which do you prefer for breakfast? Ohana or BOG? Is going to BOG twice in one day overkill? Any thoughts on favorite breakfast near MK?

I can't speak to BOG breakfast but we really enjoyed 'Ohana breakfast.

I haven't done breakfast at Ohana, but I was very underwhelmed at the BOG breakfast. I have eaten at the Grand Floridian Cafe and the Wave and both of those were quite good.

I really liked the breakfast at the Roaring Fork, before the re-vamp. Not sure if it's as good now or not. The other place I want to try for breakfast, in the MK area, is over at Ft Wilderness Campground.

If you are a waffle fan, you might want to check out Sleepy Hallow in MK. Their fruit and nutella waffle is awesome!!!

Based on reviews and menu I've read, I agree, nothing special about the breakfast at Ohana from a food POV except the tonga toast which you can buy at Kona Cafe as well. As well I think Kona Cafe is an under-rated sleeper no matter what meal. Just wish they didn't close down at 2:00 or 3:00 PM.

Another vote for Kona over 'Ohana if we're talking breakfast. We love 'Ohana dinner, but Tonga Toast with strawberry compote at Kona is a must for us.

I, too, wouldn't go to either. There is zero need to go to BOG twice in a day (particularly for breakfast) and O'hana breakfast is overly salty.

If you want a character meal for breakfast, I would do 1900 Park Fare. The food is really good - lots of variety - and the character interaction is some of the best on property. The Mad Hatter is absolutely hysterical!

For a non-character breakfast, I would consider Kona, The Wave or GF Cafe (I would look at the menus to see which you prefer). They are all really good!

WCC at WL is also fun, but it might be out of your way depending on where you are staying.

Thank you guys! You're all a big help! I might look for something else and skip those two for breakfast all together
Alyssa,
We always stay at the Poly, and I think you can get the Tonga Toast at Captain Cooks (the quick service) for around $8-$9. You can save time and money!! Have fun! you two make a beautiful couple!!!

We are doing breakfast and lunch. So I say you can do breakfast and dinner. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter