BOG ADR ???

vanillarum

DIS Veteran
OK, I need to vent. I started trying to get an ADR for BOG at 180+ days out for our trip in March, and there is nothing available! It is DD and DWs favorite place to dine, and we are only in the world for a short stay, but dang!! I still don't feel better. Have a nice day.

I had the same problem when I tried booking 180 days out. Don't stop trying though! People cancel all the time. You may get lucky!

Just keep checking. People cancel all the time and things do pop up!

People have reported success using Touring Plans reservation finder. Maybe that's something to try?

I lucked out at my 180 mark the other day. Kinda shocked. I usually have to try and try unless Im staying at a WDW resort and have the advantage of booking out up to 10 days. I was able to get an ADR for BOG but not till 8:25 pm at night. I made my other ADRs and I said to myself just try again. Then this popped up! I snagged a 4:45 Dinner ADR the day before Easter. I wanted around 5 pm (we prefer early dinner).

ALWAYS keep trying. Everyday. Different times of day if you have the time. People change their plans after each 180 window opens up. Also check as it gets closer when the window closes for WDW vacation package cancellations. I believe its at 45 days before. In the past I found dinner ADRs for BOG in the early AM. Between 5-7 am EST. Good luck to you!!

Last edited:
BOG is a nightmare I feel your pain on my last trip couldn't get a reservation at 180 days and checked on the app nearly every day for 2 months and finally got one.

This trip I managed to get a reservation at 180 days out, Okay it's not for the time or the day I would ideally want but I should be grateful that I got one (although still sneakily check the app to see if I can change it)

22Tink. First I have heard of that. I will check it out. Thanx.
You do not have to pay to get it. It is available in the free membership. But it is hard to figure that out. Once you join the free membership, look under your dashboard to find the link to use the reservation finder.

Thanx 22Tink, found it. Fingers crossed.

My one bit of advice with TouringPlans and BOG...
(I learned the hard way)

Make sure you’re logged in always on your MDE.
Make sure you have a credit card already on file on MDE and ready to go.
When you get that text from Touring Plans that the finder found a reservation for you, you literally have seconds to get on and grab it.
They go FAST!!
I hesitated a couple times and missed out.

I go right on, click on the search bar and type just “BE” and enter. It’s saves seconds that matter.
Be our guest comes up and get right in there and add how many people you need, the date and click on what you’re looking for, Breakfast, Lunch, or dinner.

Practice doing it...I’m not kidding haha
It’s crazy what has to be done just to eat at a restaurant.

Good luck!!!

Remember if you are going to BOG for breakfast or lunch, to order your food in advance, or you will have to wait in that long line that is usually across the bridge.

I go right on, click on the search bar and type just “BE” and enter. It’s saves seconds that matter.
Be our guest comes up and get right in there and add how many people you need, the date and click on what you’re looking for, Breakfast, Lunch, or dinner.
You're wasting precious time by going to the WDW website to get the ressie that Touring Plans scouted for you. Instead, you should just click the link in the text message that Touring Plans sent. That will take you instantly to the exact dining reservation you want: the right restaurant, date & time, with no searching required.

Setting up a Touring Plans alert is definitely a good idea, but also keep checking often on your own. I have two alerts setup on Touring Plans and I just logged in to check on them and found that they have been ran for 13 hours, I've found that in the past too. Some days its great and runs regularly, other times it'll go all day without looking. So, definitely set up the alterts, but don't quick checking on your own too.

You're wasting precious time by going to the WDW website to get the ressie that Touring Plans scouted for you. Instead, you should just click the link in the text message that Touring Plans sent. That will take you instantly to the exact dining reservation you want: the right restaurant, date & time, with no searching required.

Maybe I’m missing something, but the text that Touring Plans sends doesn’t include a link to Disney web site. It’s a link for Touring Plan web site.
However, there is a link in the EMAIL that they send, along with the text.
Only thing is the email doesn’t always come right away...at least in my experience.
I have received a text, went on to the web site and searched for the reservation all before the email even popped up in my mailbox.

I just checked my phone and while the texts do say Touring Plans in the link, it does take you right to the page you need.

OP just set up a search for one, it may not do anything for a while but don't give up. I set it up for my trip back in May or June and nothing came through for BOG lunch until the end of August or early September. It also took me a few tries before I was able to snag one. Also don't forget to reset the search, once it finds something and notifies you, it disables the search as it doesn't know if you got it or not.

I just checked my phone and while the texts do say Touring Plans in the link, it does take you right to the page you need.

OP just set up a search for one, it may not do anything for a while but don't give up. I set it up for my trip back in May or June and nothing came through for BOG lunch until the end of August or early September. It also took me a few tries before I was able to snag one. Also don't forget to reset the search, once it finds something and notifies you, it disables the search as it doesn't know if you got it or not.

I’m looking at my texts too.
They all have the 1st part that has the descriptions, for example..

TP-RESFIND> TUSKER HOUSE for 3 found for 4:10p on Oct 21:

Then it has the Touring Plans link which takes me directly to Touring Plans, not the Disney web site.

But that is great to mention about resetting it.
I didn’t realize you have to when I first started using it.

I’m looking at my texts too.
They all have the 1st part that has the descriptions, for example..

TP-RESFIND> TUSKER HOUSE for 3 found for 4:10p on Oct 21:

Then it has the Touring Plans link which takes me directly to Touring Plans, not the Disney web site.

But that is great to mention about resetting it.
I didn’t realize you have to when I first started using it.
You must have not set up your account completely. As a PP said, the link in the text will take you to the Disney website. I have done it many times.

You must have not set up your account completely. As a PP said, the link in the text will take you to the Disney website. I have done it many times.

What would completely setting it up entail?
I have the premium account.
And for each reservation search I put in my email address and phone number.
Is there an additional setting to have the link be in the text?

I've found everything else from Ohana, Beaches and Cream, etc with touring plan but i've been fighting for a PPO breakfast at BOG since my 180 days. I have my touring plan set up for 2 people and 4 people trying to build our PPO. I'll get it sooner or later but its been a battle so far.

What would completely setting it up entail?
I have the premium account.
And for each reservation search I put in my email address and phone number.
Is there an additional setting to have the link be in the text?
I don't know. Maybe you can email TP & ask why your account isn't working properly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter