Bobbie & David'sTR & PICTS!~02/03/08~WP,Italy Isola NEW UPDATES 05/27 new updates!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats your call, on the mornings we had a full breakfast delivered i think my df gave the person like $3-4, a couple mornings we just did coffee, fruit plate and pastry to munch on while we got ready and hung out, we didn't. where are you going on your cruise? what ship? you will have a blast no matter what!!! make sure to try out for the love and marriage game, they pick a honey moon couple for it! tell them its your honey moon before you go, they have a honeymooners party one night, and have choc covered strawberries, free champagne, cake, its fun!

oh! i called ahead and for $35 about i got our room decroated for our honeymoon ill put up a pict of it it was cute!

Ok thats what I was thinking as far as tipping goes. Thanks! We are going on the 7 night Eastern Caribbean on Mariner of the Seas. The game and party sound fun! We'll have to be on the lookout for those! I love the decorations! I'm going to have to look into that :)

I hope your surgery went well this morning!

Hope you are feeling better!

Loving your report so far--I have only sailed with Royal Caribbean and have ha dnothing but good experiences!

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE WELL WISHES!

I GOT HOME LAST NIGHT, SURGERY WAS ROUGH I WAS OUT OF SURGERY BY 8AM BUT HAD TO STAY IN RECOVERY TILL 3:00 BECAUSE I WOKE UP VERY SICK, :sick: AND MY BLOOD PRESSURE WAS VERY LOW. I STAYED THE NIGHT FRIDAY, IN HOSPTAL (NO FUN AT ALL) SAT WHEN I WOKE I WANTED TO GO HOME SOOO BAD, THEN THE DAY KEPT DRAGGING AND MY BLOOD PRESSURE DECIDED TO DROP AGAIN, FINALLY THEY LET ME GO HOME ABOUT4PM:woohoo: I MOSTLY JUST STAYED ON THE COUCH, ITS VERY HARD TO LAY FLAT IN THE BED, I HAVE 4 INCISIONS IN MY STOMACH W/STICHES. IM VERY SORE, BUT TRYING TO WALK AND DO ALOT OF SITTING AND STANDING (SURPRISINGLY VERY HARD TO DO)

GOOD NEWS!!
I GOT A SAMPLER DISK FR RANDY, WITH SOME PICTS!:woohoo: :yay: (WISHING I WAS JUMPING LIKE THAT) I'LL PUT SOME UP HERE, BUT IF THIS IS ANY PREVIEW OF WHATS TO COME, I CAN'T WAIT!, THE ONES HE SENT ARE BEAUTIFUL HE DID A WONDERFUL JOB!!! I AM SO GLAD I WENT WITH HIM!
THANK YOU ALL AGAIN FOR THE WELL WISHES!

BD06592-3-08.jpg

I am glad you made it home. I am sorry you are sore but please take it easy. You don't realise how hard everyday things like walking and standing are after surgery. Your pictures are gorgeous. You were a beautiful bride I can't wait to see more.

I am glad you made it home. I am sorry you are sore but please take it easy. You don't realise how hard everyday things like walking and standing are after surgery. Your pictures are gorgeous. You were a beautiful bride I can't wait to see more.

THANK YOU!, IM TRYING TO TAKE IT EASY, JUST HAVE THE PATIENCE OF A KNAT!

Bobbie,

You photos are georgous. Stunning. I can't wait to see more. :goodvibes

Hi Bobbie,

Glad you are home!! THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME.......

Take it easy and feel better.

Your pictures are gorgeous.... Randy is the best.....

Hey Bobbie,
Glad your back! Your pictures are Goregous! Hope you feel better soon!

Bobbie,

You photos are georgous. Stunning. I can't wait to see more. :goodvibes

I hope you get better each and every day!!!! Just relax as much as you can. Feel better soon

Hi Bobbie,

Glad you are home!! THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME.......

Take it easy and feel better.

Your pictures are gorgeous.... Randy is the best.....

Hey Bobbie,
Glad your back! Your pictures are Goregous! Hope you feel better soon!

THANK YOU ALL SOO MUCH!!!

Glad you're home - just take it real easy, okay?!:goodvibes

I :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: your photos! They are outstanding!
You are so pretty!

Your pictures are beautiful!! I love Randy and his work. So wonderful. You were such a beautiful bride.

I'm glad you made it home ok...and I'm sorry about your over-night in the hospital. No fun at all. :( Rest up plenty and feel better!!

Your pictures are beautiful!! I love Randy and his work. So wonderful. You were such a beautiful bride.

I'm glad you made it home ok...and I'm sorry about your over-night in the hospital. No fun at all. :( Rest up plenty and feel better!!

THANK YOU, I FULLY AGREE I LOVE RANDY ALSO, BEST DECISION I MADE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter