Boardwalk Delux Rooms Pix - Anyone?

mousefanmichelle

DIS Veteran
Hi there -

Looking to see a recent pix of the Delux rooms at the Boardwalk look like. We are a party of 6 and I want to make sure that we won't run into each other in this room. Does anyone know have they been refurb'd like the rest of the resort?

TIA!
Michelle

Bumping - but not sure what the Deluxe room would be? Is this at the Boardwalk Inn or Villas? :confused3

Thanks so much! I have been looking around for these pix. Trying to find out if the delux rooms would be comfortable for 2 adults and 4 kids (16-10 yrs old). I have a Cabin booked but.... just researching the options!

its hard to tell which rooms are which but....they show the garden honeymoon suites (the 2 story one) and some of the actual suites....so just be sure that you know the dlx room is not one of those pics. I am pretty sure its just a reg room with a sitting area...but not real sure. ;)

We stayed for our wedding at the Boardwalk . and they were renovating some other rooms.
Ours, the old ones, looked better than any high end hotel.

can't wait to go again and try one of the new ones.

Viva WDW !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter