Boardwalk Bakery?

flexsmom

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
We're having my parents 50th anniversary dinner at the Yachtsman Steakhouse. They do offer a "Mickey Mouse" style cake, but nothin as elaborate or special as some of the GF desserts available. I've read here about the Boardwalk Bakery. Does anyone know if they can provide a special dessert or cake that we can take to the restaurant or that can be delivered? Does anyone know the phone number?

Thank you!

Since it doesn't seem like anybody knowsabout this, including me :confused: , I suggest you call Disney Dining. After all, it is food related!

Perhaps they can tell you where else to try if not that particular bakery.

Here's a toll-free # 800-828-0228.

Good luck! Nicole

I know the BW Bakery can create special cakes, but not sure if theya re as elaborate as the ones at the GF bakery.

I'd call the YSH direct and speak to a manager about what can be arranged, and if you can even ahve a cake brought in.

Anne

I ordered a 8" round bday cake last week at Boardwalk Bakery. I asked for a Pooh theme, which they couldn't do, but they could do Mickey. It was a 5"x6" (aprox) piece of white chocolate, with Mickey airbrushed on to it and then placed on top of the cake. We got the chocolate cake & frosting. Very good and very rich. It was $25.00. You just have to give them 48 hours notice.

Hope this helps.

A couple years ago we ordered a cake from the Broadwalk Bakery. It was so good. It was a german chocolate cake (my dad's favorite cake) with a mickey on it. It was by far the best german chocolate cake we have ever had.

We ordered ds's b-day cake there in June and it was delicious!!! I was told they do not have a direct number but you can call the BWI and they can transfer you. We had to leave messages as no one seemed to answer right away!

Good luck! They did a fabulous job!

I just ordered an anniversary cake for my sister and her husband to be delivered to the Yachtsman Steakhouse. I ordered it from (407)934-3160 - I got this number from Disney Dining. It's a little different than the GF bakery - more of a general Special Occasions Bakery. I'm having them do a "mini wedding cake" for $25 that is plenty of cake for 2 people.

How many people would one of the chocolate cakes serve?

Originally posted by KEH
How many people would one of the chocolate cakes serve?
For the 8" we bought, we were told it fed 8 people, but we passed out only 1/2 of the cake to our group of 10. Myabe we did small pieces, but I still think you can get at least 10 - 12 out of that cake.

Thanks, Micks! I'll give that a shot and see what happens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter