Bluegreen Sunshine Resort (timeshare condos)

kathy884

DIS Veteran
My parents are staying here (Bluegreen Sunshine Resort) for a week in November and then at Orange Lake for a week. Anyway, they invited us down. I only have two days of vacation unaccounted for, so am doing a mini Nov. 10 - Nov. 14th stay (three days/four nights). DS 22 and I are visiting. DH is staying home.

Just wondering if anyone has stayed there and if you liked it. It looks like a perfectly nice place. And who can resist a freebie Orlando trip. (Freebie accommodations and Dad even sent me a check for $1500 for airfare, theme park tickets, and miscellaneous trip expenses) -- tough to pass on a nice visit with mom and dad in Orlando and some theme park time. My nephew lives in Orlando too and will be fun to see.

Planning a resort day, a day with the whole family at SeaWorld, and a mini Disney fix day at a Disney park just DS, me, and my mom during the day (maybe 9-4 or so) with evening hang out and dinner with everyone.

If your parents have a car ........ then use it & all of you drive , away from Disney area ,

for your evening hang out & dinner,

There are plenty of good eating places ( $ 25 ) on Hwy 192 West heading towards Hwy 27

Such as Longhorn Steak House , Millers Ale House, Manny's Chop House , etc

Sounds great Woodview! Mom and Dad will have a car for the day, and we'll use that for Disney and for SeaWorld.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter