• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Blue Zoo

shanedog

Earning My Ears
:bounce:
Does anyone have a quick review on the Todd English restaurant Blue Zoo? The CM I spoke to while booking my PS for Fulton's Crab House said I might want to try this place.

DH and I were looking forward to eating at the Blue Zoo. We dined at Todd English's Olives Restaurant and really enjoyed our meal (although the service did not quite do the meal justice). At Blue Zoo, the service wasn't that great and the food was not worth the cost. I've never eaten at Fulton's, but have eaten at the Flying Fish. The Flying Fish has excellent food for the price.

We were there recently and truely enjoyed it. Our server was wonderful as was the food. We were especially impressed with the decor.

We ate there twice during our April visit because we liked it so much - the decor, the service, the food. I ate nothing but seafood and found it to be much better than Flying Fish. DS had fish once and then steak the next time. He enjoyed them both. We cannot wait to return in December!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter