Blue Goose Trip

Thank you for starting this thread--it is much more manageable then the other. I could not keep up with a 30 page a day pace to try to keep on top of this trip!

Anyway...I'm booked! I reserved a room and PAID THE DEPOSIT for 10/30-11/4 at Pop. So, for now, I'm in! :cool1:

I booked and paid for POP today too. 11/1-11/4 AAA rate. :banana: :cheer2:

I am thinking it would be fun to have a t shirt. I have been looking to order from Zazzle.com for another group trip I am taking, but have not done so yet as I am waiting hear back from zazzle on a request I had.

What I like about Zazzle is that you can order only 1 shirt if you want to. So, once the shirt is designed, people can order individually and no one has to order a bunch in the hopes they will get reimbursed.

There is a nice selection of Disney Ink at Zazzle. The drawback is that you are limited as to what sayings you can put on the shirt--in other words, we would not be able to put our grand gathering name on a design from their Disney Ink collection. We could use one of their canned sayings for the design--but that is a bit limiting. However, some creative person could design a shirt with whatever saying and art they want, then our group can order shirts from that design. Note--designing the shirt via the computer is not where my skill set is--but I am sure some one here can figure it out.

I am thinking it would be fun to have a t shirt.

Last time we had plans to have tees made up with our trip motto "What Happens in Disneyworld, Stays in Disneyworld."

But there were complications along the way and things didn't get done in time. I think this time around, if there is still enough interest we can hopefully pull it off.

There were some really cute designs last time with that saying on it. :thumbsup2

We also had lanyards done up and some CD's made.

Last time we had plans to have tees made up with our trip motto "What Happens in Disneyworld, Stays in Disneyworld."

But there were complications along the way and things didn't get done in time. I think this time around, if there is still enough interest we can hopefully pull it off.

There were some really cute designs last time with that saying on it. :thumbsup2

We also had lanyards done up and some CD's made.
Im hoping so as well. ::yes::

I just joined AAA. I thought it would be crazy since I don't drive. But then I went to their site. It only cost $48 to join. Then I can get the discount on the room at Disney, on Amtrak, etc. The savings for this trip alone would be worth it! So I will be booking very very soon. Probably tomorrow. How early are they open? I'll be in the office at 7:30 tomorrow morning, will they be in that early?

I just joined AAA. I thought it would be crazy since I don't drive. But then I went to their site. It only cost $48 to join. Then I can get the discount on the room at Disney, on Amtrak, etc. The savings for this trip alone would be worth it! So I will be booking very very soon. Probably tomorrow. How early are they open? I'll be in the office at 7:30 tomorrow morning, will they be in that early?

Welcome to the club! I think you can call as early as 7 AM, at least that is when Disney Dining opens up for the day.

Welcome to the club! I think you can call as early as 7 AM, at least that is when Disney Dining opens up for the day.

I think so too. I'm going to try tomorrow morning. No-one else is in the office at the time, so I don't have to worry about people hearing things they shouldn't!

What kind of rates is everyone getting when they book. I'm seriously considering this trip because 1) I really didnt get to meet hardly anyone the last trip due to time constraints and 2) I have a big :scared1: birthday coming up in November and want to be in Disney for it ;) Also is there a list of people looking for roommates?

What kind of rates is everyone getting when they book. I'm seriously considering this trip because 1) I really didnt get to meet hardly anyone the last trip due to time constraints and 2) I have a big :scared1: birthday coming up in November and want to be in Disney for it ;) Also is there a list of people looking for roommates?
Hey Bridget!!

How are you? Good to see you around again!

I just booked a room only so far. It was $84.15 plus tax for a standard room at POP with a AAA discount.

I am probably not going to do the dining plan this time around. I think most of us are doing counter service most of the time.

I hope you can come!! And we can help you celebrate! :cool1:

Oh, as for roomies, we don't have anything official yet but there are a few new ladies on the chat thread and you can always toss the idea out there.

Beth, you can add me to the ladies who have booked. I just booked for Nov. 1-Nov. 6th at Pop!

Hi Beth!!

I was wondering, I read on another thread that there was a group going to Universal Horror nights on the 31st, is anyone going to MNSSHP? I did the horror nights at Universal a few years ago and I spent the night :scared1: , not for me, I rather be with Mickey :rolleyes1

Camille

Hi Beth!!

I was wondering, I read on another thread that there was a group going to Universal Horror nights on the 31st, is anyone going to MNSSHP? I did the horror nights at Universal a few years ago and I spent the night :scared1: , not for me, I rather be with Mickey :rolleyes1

Camille

Hi Camille,
Um, just off the top of my head, I'd say no. We did MNSSHP last year and we picked a bad day or something cause none of us were all that impressed with it.

I think most of the ones who are coming in early so far are doing it so they can be at HHN.

Of course we are still 10 months out and that can easily change, especially with all the new ladies. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter