Blue Bayou - Summer

Now that Blue Bayou is open for walk-ups, can anyone report on whether the construction wall are still blocking the view of Pirates? Thanks!

Definitely. I was talking to my tablemates at Oga's on Saturday and they had lunch at Blue Bayou and confirmed that the walls were still up. They said it was still a nice lunch, but definitely not the same as when Pirates is actually running.

Wall Bayou

blue-bayou-restaurant-review-112545-1200x900.jpg

Thanks! I'll keep watching for more info as the Pirates opening gets closer. Like others, I wouldn't eat at BB if the walls are up. It wouldn't be worth it to me.
reservations should be back I think I read starting tomorrow, so might be worth trying to reserve something for the reopening of Pirates.

Anyone book Blue Bayou regular or Fantasmic in August- it now lets me choose it but says no availability - but the regular restaurant says still only accepting walk ups? Just don’t want to miss my chance but maybe I already have?

Anyone book Blue Bayou regular or Fantasmic in August- it now lets me choose it but says no availability - but the regular restaurant says still only accepting walk ups? Just don’t want to miss my chance but maybe I already have?

I have been stalking daily for reservations. It appears that they haven't opened up booking reservations yet. Keep waiting/looking.....

No reservations have been released yet according to the dining alerts.

I am still stalking daily. I am a little annoyed that they said reservations open June 8th and there has been zero update. Let's be real though, its not like this hasn't happened before with Disney......

Did Disney say that reservations would open on June 8? I read June 8 on a few non-official blogs, but wasn't sure if Disney officially published the reservation date themselves.

Did Disney say that reservations would open on June 8? I read June 8 on a few non-official blogs, but wasn't sure if Disney officially published the reservation date themselves.
Disney never released an official opening date for reservations, it was all blog speculation.

That said, I have been stalking reservations as well, and the best I can piece together and speculate is that when Pirates reopens, so will reservations.

I just got an alert that a reservation at Blue Bayou was available for July 28, but by the time I clicked it, it was gone. Did anyone else get one?

I just got an alert that a reservation at Blue Bayou was available for July 28, but by the time I clicked it, it was gone. Did anyone else get one?
Nope. And when I just went to see if I could book it nothing was available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter