BLT in October-sooo excited!!

msmith27

Earning My Ears
This will be our third trip back to BLT. Location is perfect for us! Anyone else get excited when booking at BLT?

Congrats to you!!

I get so excited when I book any DVC resort!!! :goodvibes

(I did just come back from our first stay at BLT - 2 night stay in a 1-bedroom MK view and was so excited when I booked that! :thumbsup2)

we'll be there!:wave2:
we love our home resort BLT....even the tiny studios:rotfl2:

I just secured our 3 night stay at BLT!!!! We will be there Nov. 2-5/14 :cool1:

1 bedroom lakeview HC room! We are so HAPPY!!!! DD wanted to stay here so bad. We will start our trip with a stay at AKV!!!! DD picked both resorts this year and we are so excited! :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

Our waitlist for BLT just came through!!! We will be there in October, and I'm so excited about being able to walk home from MNSSHP. We have a Standard Studio. Can any of you BLT experts give me any advice on a room request?

We will be in a LV studio in October for three nights! I requested an even numbered room so I am not looking into other rooms, even at a distance.
Daisyx3

We love BLT....

Just posted on another thread....what a great complex CR/BLT is.

You really have so much activities with the lake and CR.

Love having the 3 pools....3 great restaurants, plus a monorail or boat ride to some of the best in WDW.

And a walk to the MK!

Can not wait to get back!

Enjoy your stay!:thumbsup2

Absolutely love staying at BLT! We have stayed MK view & standard view. Hoping to stay LV someday.

We love everything BLT & CR have to offer.

Have a fun vacation!

We will be there in Oct as well!! 2 BR LV with another family...we are revealing to the kids next weekend! So excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter