• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Blizzard Beach crowds

lacweal

Braden W.
I'm in the area (and will be for a while), and my family was thinking about doing a day at Blizzard Beach sometime next week. Has anyone been over there recently? How are the crowds?

I’ve been following reports and all have said they have seen very low crowds co to normal summer crowds. But shhhhh, I don’t want everyone to know that. ;)

I’ve been following reports and all have said they have seen very low crowds co to normal summer crowds. But shhhhh, I don’t want everyone to know that. ;)

This is the one thing on our trip I'm excited about! We have a full day scheduled and I've got my fingers crossed that it's at least one place that won't be wall to wall people.

We went on a Monday in mid-June and it wasn't crowded at all. Very enjoyable!

I think as long as they don't open up AP sales, BB will stay relatively uncrowded. Locals having to pay every visit gets expensive.
So if they could hold off on that just 1 more week....:)

We went in March not long after it reopened and crowds were fantastic. We went again last Thursday and it was what I would describe as a roughly normal summer crowd to slightly less than normal. Everyone views crowds differently, but I wouldn't have described it as low crowd.

I was glad to have my shady Polar Patio. :goodvibes

Still tons of fun, just got spoiled by March. Love BB.

We went in March not long after it reopened and crowds were fantastic. We went again last Thursday and it was what I would describe as a roughly normal summer crowd to slightly less than normal. Everyone views crowds differently, but I wouldn't have described it as low crowd.

I was glad to have my shady Polar Patio. :goodvibes

Still tons of fun, just got spoiled by March. Love BB.
Well poop. Just bring some reality all up in here. 😂 We’ve been going in the summer for 15 years and always skipped the water parks until H2O Glow in 2019. We LOVED it, but probably 90% because there was no one there. We were hoping to hit BB for the first time with somewhat reasonable crowds. Oh well!

Well poop. Just bring some reality all up in here. 😂 We’ve been going in the summer for 15 years and always skipped the water parks until H2O Glow in 2019. We LOVED it, but probably 90% because there was no one there. We were hoping to hit BB for the first time with somewhat reasonable crowds. Oh well!

Ha, sorry!

It'll still be a fun time. Just maybe erase that H20 Glow Night memory as your point of comparison. :-)

Frankly, it was so blazing hot the last two weeks, just being somewhere to cool off was welcome, crowds or not.

Ha, sorry!

It'll still be a fun time. Just maybe erase that H20 Glow Night memory as your point of comparison. :-)

Frankly, it was so blazing hot the last two weeks, just being somewhere to cool off was welcome, crowds or not.
Worst case its too busy for us and we leave early, but I’m excited to try something new. Reality is important. My worst experiences have been when I go in expecting low crowds and am surprised by throngs of people. I appreciate your perspective!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter