"Black Friday" for flights?

ChasingLeslie

DIS Veteran
Do any airlines offer deals for Black Friday weekend/Cyber Monday...?

I don't fly often (and don't do points), so I am not sure when the best time to book would be. I'm looking for flights for our July trip.

Do any airlines offer deals for Black Friday weekend/Cyber Monday...?

I don't fly often (and don't do points), so I am not sure when the best time to book would be. I'm looking for flights for our July trip.
I wouldn't count on airline sales for BF/CM. As far as the best time to book... if you tell me what the winning Powerball numbers will be on Saturday night, I'll tell you when you can book to get the cheapest tickets. Deal?

I also have a July trip booked and I'm looking at flight daily, if not multiple times a day. And I have been since August. When the prices get to a point that I'm comfortable (note I did NOT say "Happy") paying for them, I'll get the tickets. Since I'm probably booking other than SW (they don't service my home airport), I won't look again. If prices drop, I won't know and won't get upset.

There will be people who say "7 weeks out" or "2 months out". While that might work out, it also might not, and you can't count on getting the cheapest tickets then.

Know what you're willing to pay, and if you find a price and a time that's acceptable, book it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter