Black Friday Buddies for the Best Black Friday 07!!MORE BEST BUY DOORBUSTERS POSTED

has anyone had a confirmation to a rumor that Best Buy is going to have a $100 Toshiba laptop Friday?
I actually heard this. A coworker of mine works part time at Best Buy. I thought he was joking. I wonder if it IS true :scratchin

I've only done Black Friday one other time, for a Furby at Walmart! I just got there 1/2 before it opened and got one. I don't even think I got in line but I'm not 100% sure.

This year, since DH is home to watch the girls, I'd like to try it again.

I want advice/opinions.

I was thinking of getting a DVD at Target (Night at the Museum) and anything else I might come across. And also run to Kohl's (or do this first since it opens first) and see if the toy my DD wants is 50% off as the commercial today suggested. Also, I'd go get my DD a couple more pairs of pants that were 50% off the other day.

That's it. So how early do you guys think I need to get to each store and what are my chances? It's not worth it to go if my chances are slim. I could live without these items.

Thanks!

This is amazing. Thank you so much!

Will tickets be needed for DVD's at Best Buy? I'm going after several TV season sets and Hairspray

You won't need tickets, but I'd bring a good book to read. The lines at best buy are the most horrendous and mismanaged that I've ever seen. Seriously, it is the one store we refuse to do on Black Friday. We'd go to Wal-mart before we go to Best Buy again.

Okay, that one said Plasma...what is the difference between Plasma and LCD?

I have heard that the LCD last longer than the plasma but I don't really know. They both came out at the same time and it is going to the LCD as the predominate leader of the two.

I read an article that says that the difference in 1080 and 720 is not something the human brain can tell.

Good luck!

There's actually a $229 Toshiba laptop at BestBuy. It's a very basic lappy, but for that price you can go wrong (if you are one of the lucky 20) I am going for the 1 GB/160 Sony VAIO instead (there's going to be only 3 per store :sad2: )
Good luck everyone!

Walmart does price match. Take in the ad from the other store. They do not match buy on get on free or % off. I had to call last week and ask because I didn't want to drive to k-mart.

Walmart does price match. Take in the ad from the other store. They do not match buy on get on free or % off. I had to call last week and ask because I didn't want to drive to k-mart.

Oh thank you. I want the 1.99 Monopoly and Candyland. But do not want to go to Kaybee Toys just for them.

Hi,

I have a friend who works at Kmart and there are 2 digital cameras I want for the kids apparently they only have 2 total to put out. This is one of my biggest issues with Kmart so if you want something there I would get there early tomorrow!

Hi,

I have a friend who works at Kmart and there are 2 digital cameras I want for the kids apparently they only have 2 total to put out. This is one of my biggest issues with Kmart so if you want something there I would definatley make it your first stop.

The camera's are on sale tomorrow Turkey day! I'll be up at 6am! :banana:

Sorry I typed it out wrong yea she said they have 2 total to put out for tomorrow!

is your walmart open tomorrow? she could bring the ad and have them price match since its not b1g1 free.. its buy 2 for 19.99 ;) I'm actually thinking of doing that since I know exaclty where they are in walmart I forgot to go scope them out yesterday at kmart :rolleyes1 wonder if I could go at midnight tonight and grab em? what to do what to do.. so many deals so little time (and money)

I checked the 1st post, but didn't see anything listed.......Has anyone heard what deals will be found at Bath and Body Works?

I checked the 1st post, but didn't see anything listed.......Has anyone heard what deals will be found at Bath and Body Works?

wallflowers--$5 each
free gift w/ a $30 purchase
I'm sure there will be more too

And you can get these items online right now!

Not a huge deal but $29.99 gift set of 3 small jars (preselected scents) is just $10 with any $25 purchase, while supplies last. All gift sets & gift baskets buy 2, get 1 free. Room sprays 2/$10. Christmas Cookie, Balsam & Cedar and Home For The Holidays buy 1 get one 1/2 off.

wallflowers--$5 each
free gift w/ a $30 purchase
I'm sure there will be more too

And you can get these items online right now!

Thanks! I just received the email with that info. Was hoping the antibacterial soap pumps would be on sale....right now they are 3 for $10. Guess I will wait and see.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter