Black Friday Buddies for the Best Black Friday 07!!MORE BEST BUY DOORBUSTERS POSTED

This is so exciting! I love a good bargain.:woohoo: Count me in!

I am SOOOOOO there!! On Thanksgiving, my mom and I route out our "plan of attack" and we meet at 4-5am on Black Friday. When we are in the long lines, we meet some really nice people. It never fails that we make some pals on BF!! :lmao:

Same here! After our turkey dinner is finished, we lay out all the circulars and spend HOURS mapping out our shopping route, giggling like a couple of school girls. It's so much fun!!

Count me in!! I love BF!! This year I am hoping to get some great deals on a new laptop and a couple of digital photo frames.

Count me in! My best friend from high school and I faithfully go shopping on bf and are dedicated to getting as many "deals" as we can that day. :woohoo:

Count me in, I have a list a mile long and almost no budget this year. :confused3

How funny-- I was just looking up my Black Friday sites to see when people started posting last year! I must not be the only "crazy" one that loves Black Friday :santa: !!

I can't wait for the rumors to start rolling in! :surfweb:

I defiately can't wait for Black Friday 07'. As I get any information I will pass it along.

Count me in!

Last year I had saved for this huge event, and I was kind of bummed that there was absolutely nothing I wanted or needed. So how about giving me some ideas so I have something to look forward to.

I love Black Friday. My DH says I never get out of bed early unless I am shopping or going to Disney :rotfl2: . Last year I took him with me but, this year I don't know. I got alot of "there are so many people" and "are you done yet so we can get out of this madness". He doesn't get it, I love the madness :lmao: .

I'm just hijacking this thread to chime in and say that I won't be doing much shopping this year on black Friday because I'm getting MARRIED that day :goodvibes

:bride: pirate:

Thanks for doing this again this year! I followed last year's to see what was out there cause we were in WDW for Black Friday but this year I want to hit some sales. I'm trading in all of our Visa reward points from the year for gift cards to do my shopping and I'm hoping to get an idea of what cards I need.

Thanks again!

I am a Black Friday maniac!!! I start at the 5am stores and run around until 9am or so. Then all the family regroups and shows each other our bargains. Then we nap.

around 5:00pm we hit the major mall - Nordstrom, Bloomies, etc then top it off with martinis and dinner at Wildfire.

My best bargain - a few years ago Marshall Fields was having $100 Waterford bowls for $29.99 and Waterford ornaments regulary $50 for $9.99 as doorbusters. They also had the coupons in the paper for $10 off.
I got 5 bowls, and 10 ornaments ($1000 retail) for $250. Because I had a zillion newspaper coupons my final price was $67 or so.

I love the ads

:santa: Count me in. I love Black Friday. :banana:

I missed it last year b/c we were on a cruise, I felt like I had this terrible void in my life :sad2:

Count me in. My husband laughs at me because the only time I am competitive is with myself and stores. I try to see how much stuff I can buy for as little money. :thumbsup2 Of course I make him sit through the "look what I got and I only spent this much" speech. My mom lives in another state so I go alone but I don't mind it because I meet a lot of nice people in line and I don't have to follow anyone else's time schedule. My mom went once with me because she was in town visiting and I let her stand in line while I ran and grabbed stuff. It worked out well because she can't move very fast and I can. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter