Birthday Gift Ideas?

My teen daughter said no to the speaker/karaoke and said yes to the Polaroid. So looking at the Polaroid Snap Touch which is the latest version that also works with the app her mom can download on her phone. This version says it doesn't print every picture, just the ones you select. Sounds cute for a 3rd grader to take pictures with friends to print and share with friends who do not have cell phones yet. I know my daughter got her cell phone really young because the military sent me overseas so I gave her my cell phone and got a local phone that worked overseas. So in 2nd grade, my daughter had a cell phone. My niece's friend group and different income demographics, I doubt any of her friends have cell phones yet.

How about a kindle? She could load her own music on it and listen off line. Also could download books.

I would say the instax camera and just give her a lot of film. That way she and friends can play with it, without needing mom's phone.

Also look up "wreck it" Journal on Amazon. For awhile that was one of my go-to birthday gifts for kids that age.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter