BIG BROTHER SEASON 20! SPOILERS WELCOME

Question- I know that Tyler and Angela are from Hilton’s Head..is that in the path of the hurricane? I wonder if production would tell them their families are evacuating or something. I think I wouldn’t want to know..too distracting. I do know why they were told about 9/11 though.

Question- I know that Tyler and Angela are from Hilton’s Head..is that in the path of the hurricane? I wonder if production would tell them their families are evacuating or something. I think I wouldn’t want to know..too distracting. I do know why they were told about 9/11 though.

Hilton Head is in the evacuation zone possibly because I think the governor is evacuating most of the direct coast of the state although HH is way south, almost to Georgia so it may not be in the evac order. It is not in the direct path according to the recent projection models. It will probably be more of a flooding issue in that area.

I do not think BB will see a need to tell them about this.

Tyler lives in South Carolina, his family is in Ohio.
Angela is from South Carolina, but now lives in California.
I don't think they will say anything to them at this point.

I don't think they will say anything. Last year when Irma came through they did not tell Josh who was from Miami and it was supposed to be a direct hit their.

HH will get some tropical winds but I think it will be more rain. It really all depends on how Flo shifts. They are talking about it dipping south as it stalls out over the Carolina's and Georgia. Disney has closed their resort there until Monday but what I read did not mention if they were evacuated. Listing to the news it does sound like all of the cost or most of int he Carolina's have been evacuated.

Brett raised a red flag with Tyler in their talk at the hot tub and in the SR saying that Angela needs to go. This is in line with the talks that JC has been saying for well over a week to Tyler. Brett is also worried about Kaycee winning so many comps.

Tyler had a late night talk with Kaycee where they agreed that Brett needs to go on the double eviction if they get a chance. The Level 6/5/4 plan originally was if they, level 6/5/4 wins HOH JC/Sam go up and evict Sam. Now if Brett doesn't win HOH or veto they will pull JC off and put up and evict Brett.

As of now Haleigh will be leaving Thursday.

Tyler's true F2 is with Kaycee.

OMg, Brett, please don't fall for this:

The plan goes as follows: convince Brett to throw HOH to Sam/JC so they will get the blood on their hands to take out Angela. Brett would rather Kaycee go but he is ok with this and agreed to Tyler about this plan. Tyler convinced Brett that he can convince Angela that she has too much blood on her hands and to throw the HOH to him or Brett. HOWEVER neither Angela nor Tyler plan on throwing the HOH. Tyler will tell brett that he wants the blood on his hands to get Angela out. Next part of the plan is if Tyler wins HOH he is going to nominate Sam/JC as the pawn and then as long as Kaycee, Tyler or Angela win POV they will pull down JC and throw up Brett and evict Brett. IF Sam or JC win HOH Tyler feels he can convince them to only put up one from level6 (JC will put up both kaycee/angela though). Tyler feels as long as Brett doesn't win the POV that he can convince Sam/JC to put up Brett cuz he's been talking about taking them out.

IF Brett wins HOH Angela/Kaycee will go up and Tyler told kaycee if he wins POV he will pull her down. Angela doesn't know that part.

Did you see how they are trying to make brett look bad in the jury messages, great strategy. I know Haleigh said she did tell Brett that but I don't think he ever told Angela and Kaycee that. Angela and Kaycee just lucked out that Haleigh did say that to brett. Haleigh should have known Angela and Kaycee were lying since their messages were identical, obviously they planned to say the same thing.

Brett, Brett, Brett, why did he listen to Tyler. He didn't try for HoH either. Tyler told him to throw it to him, they didn't show it in the show though. How exciting would it have been if Brett won the POV, took JC off and Tyler was forced to put up Kaycee or Angela. Then next week Brett and Tyler go after each other. Will be so boring now.

Oh poor Julie. I think she was so focused on her final line, that she called him Brent. I hope she didn’t shoot herself in the foot by doing that. Brett was probably totally confused by that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter