Big Bargain!!!!

Karin,

I just went to that link and it looks as if you lucked out! The price is $10 off the original price of $35........making it $25.

Please advise if you see otherwise.........

What a great deal for you! Congrats!

PDG

Do you have to buy the Orlando one to get discounts at Universal or would Entertainment books from other regions entitle you to these low rates?

Thanks,
Sarah

Originally posted by wdwphanatic
Do you have to buy the Orlando one to get discounts at Universal or would Entertainment books from other regions entitle you to these low rates?

Thanks,
Sarah

Entertainment card for any city applies to the hotel discounts. It always pays to buy the book for the area you live in because the book is jam packed with coupons for your area.

There having a blowout sale on the Entertainment books. There only $5 (plus $5 shipping). What a great deal!!!!

Thanks for posting this!!! I just ordered a couple for friends...great deal!!! :)

Karen

Thanks for posting this information about the entertainment book blowout sale. It saved me a lot of $. I bought one for Portland, OR, which was origanally $45! I need the entertainment card for my stay at RPR in September.
Thanks!:D

Thank you so much for posting this thread!!! I bought the Orlando one since I already have several of our local copies. I am going to be working at WDW from August-January and this is going to definitely help me save money! I think I got it right at the deadline cuz now when I go back to the site, all of the prices are higher thatn 5 bucks. Thanks again and I'm glad I saw this when I did!!:D

Alyssa

Thanks karin037!

You saved me about twenty dollars for my next visit to MY happiest place on Earth!
:bounce:

:( For some reason, when I connect to the link provided, it only gives me a $10 discount on all books. I wonder if they are only offering it to those in certain regions. I noticed several people who ordered live in FL. Any suggestions?

Thank you.

PDG

I had that same problem when I clicked directly through the Entertainment page. I finally got the $5 book when I clicked to the link posted earlier directly to the discount mentioned in the post (sorry can't remember exactly who posted it) . But I think the special expired 5/8/02 though :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter