Beth's WW Journey. (Comments Welcome)

I think you have a wonderful plan in motion, Beth. :thumbsup2 Focusing on you is not selfish at all. As you said, it will help the common good at your house. :) A few days of solitude sounds heavenly! I feel the same way when I walk into my house. Too many projects and too little time. It can become quite overwhelming.

Your eating and workout plan looks great too, if not intense! Make sure to give your muscles some rest time. :goodvibes

Thanks Kim, I promise rest is on the agenda for the weekend.

Last night I did get my walk in, but I let some stress turn into a food fest. Yesterday was picture day at the dance studio. There is one mom that I can't stand. She drops her kid at the doorlate, Amelia is never ready, and she pays tuition late. She shows up to recital with Amelia not in costume, no bun, no makeup, and just drops her off, late. Of course we whip her into shape, so she can perform. I hate to admit it, but the kid bugs me too. She is spacy,like Mom,and never knows the routines. She always ends up next to Kate, so she has some guidance. Kate is forever being bumped into. I know I sound like a stagemom, and I really am not hung up on perfection or competition, I swear. I just hate that I am constantly picking up the slack. Well yesterday this woman hands ME her kids costume, and said she didn't have a chance to fix it, could I do it and help Amelia get ready for pictures. She had a nail appointment. I lost it. I told her that SHE needed to take care of her own daughter. That we are tired of her dumping her responsibilities off on us. If her daughter can't be ready, and in costume, she just won't be in the picture, or the recital. Jen looks at the studio owner, and said, "Are you going to allow her to talk to me like this?" Kelly just said yes. Amelia wasn't in the picture. (her straps weren't sewn on.) It is a tough lesson for a kid, but I hope she will be ready for recital. Kelly thanked me later. She has been struggling with this woman for years. ugh, I came home, and pigged out. I knew I wasn't hungry, but did it anyway.:headache:

Today I am feeling a bit better. I got blindsided by TOM. I am perimenopausal, so my cycle is off. I am hoping some of the bloat I am feeling will disappear by Saturday weigh in. I am also tired. I will go to Pilates tonight. Other than that, work is boring. We had 3 patients. I did get caught up on journals though. Food is on track today, an I am pushing the water. If I stick with my plan for the day, I should be right on track.

Okay, I must go.

Take care,
Beth

I swear there's always one family like that in every activity. I think its good you sort of let her have it. I mean who does that? She needed to be informed, you needed to let some steam off, mission accomplished!

I have been perimenopausal for about ten years. It gets frustrating. I never know what to expect! Just more joys of womanhood. I hope your cycle levels out. Good job pushing the water and getting that walk in.

You are doing great Beth, just keep up what you are doing!

Yeah Beth way to give it to her!As said before there is always one in every crowd that dumps their kids on other people.

I think you and I are in the same place exercise and diet wise-motivation is tough right now.I too am in the perimeno.phase-you never know what you will have for energy.I have to say diet and exercise was key in the fall to feeling better.

Glad to hear you can focus on yourself this weekend you deserve it.Hope Kate does OK too.

Have a great weekend,
Linda

Beth, sweetie, you are my hero! :love: I cannot even begin to count the ways. :worship:
I hope you have a fabulous weekend, sweetie! I'm sure you've thought of this, but please be prepared that as much as Katie wants to be with Jon, this first weekend of going to his place may be the learning curve and a bit of an adjustment. She may be homesick, missing you and her furbaby, and if Jon is distracted or doesn't tend to her needs as well as Mom (a forgone conclusion), it might be difficult for you AND her. Just want you to know I am WISHing you both a great weekend!

Hi, Beth. I don't think it is at all selfish to want some me time - I think you earned it! It will help you focus on continuing your healthy lifestyle journey, and that can't be anything but good. I hope you have a great, productive yet restful weekend and that you are ready to tackle the new week with renewed energy!

Hugs!!:hug: :hug:

Susan

Hi Beth,

I'm glad to hear that Kate isn't having nightmares and is doing much better.:goodvibes It sounds like she had a wonderful birthday!:banana:

I'm proud of you for telling that mom no at the dance pictures. :hug: She needs to take responsibility for her own daughter and stop trying to get others to do the work for her. I bet the owner of the studio was quite happy that you said something to her!:goodvibes

I hope you have a great weekend. Please be sure to relax and focus on you this weekend.:hug: Sending some :wizard: :wizard: for Kate and her stay with Jon this weekend too....:wizard:

Hi everyone, Thanks for stop[ping by.

Cam, I do know that Kate may have a rough time. We agreed that Klinker would go with Kate whereever she goes. I think it is important that she will have her puppy with her. She also has spent time at my parents and her aunts houses for upto 5 nights. I hope she is ok, but I am just a phone call away. I know there will be issues that come up, but we'll figure it out as we go. I expect that I will be the one that finds it hard. 3 days without by baby or furbaby.

I only have a couple of minutes before the next patient. Last night was on track. I ate some popcorn while watching AI. (I think David Cook actually tried to lose on TUesday. I think his creattivity may be squashed by the producers.) I slept pretty well, but today I am tired and cramping. Grrr....We're busy at work which is distracting me. I have my healthy food here, and a plan for tonight. We have more dance/homework.dinnerI will be honest and say I won't make it to journals today. I am thinking of all of you.

Take care,
Beth

Hi everyone,

I have a confession to make. I really do not blame any of you for hating me after I tell you.

I was on the boards a few years ago as Strings. I had a journal, and was friends with a few still on here, including Tracy, Cam, and Jen. I decided to stop posting for a variety of reasons, but mainly that my husband did not like that all of our information was out on the web. What I did not know was that after I left the site, he posted that I had died in a car crash. He did it under my user name. I don't really expect people to believe that, but it is true. I did not come back to the Disboards for years. It was only after I mentioned that I was planning on starting a new journal that he told me. I was and am embarrassed and ashamed that he did that. He said he still wasn't happy about a public journal, but I needed to do it. He said he didn't want his name on the journal. Hence Won became Jon, and I pretended to be new. I lied, and I am sorry. I was also a coward for not saying that it was me, and telling what Won had done. I thought everyone would think I was crazy. Now, I am liar.

I received some PMs from old friends. I have been hoping and dreading the time when someone would confront me on this. I could have just pm'd those people back, but I dicided to apologize to everyone who reads my journal. I am sorry that I lied, and I am sorry that my husband lied and caused you pain.

I completely understand that people will be angry. They should be angry, and I will accept anything they say. I deserve it. I am not going to stop my journal though. I need an outlet to express myself, and this journal is it. I understand if you do not want to read it though.

Thank you for all the support I have received here, and again, I am sorry.

Beth

Dearest Beth,

My heart is aching for you. I know that sick feeling in the pit of my stomach when I have to face something hard and it's just no fun.

We were friends for quite a while, Beth. I cried many times over the loss of you, as did quite a few others. I have thought of you so often since then. You and the family I thought you left behind have remained in my heart and prayers all this time.

This will take some time for me to process. I have so many mixed emotions right now. But know that I never stopped caring about you and always wishing you the very best, wherever you were. There is hurt but that can be dealt with.

The one thing I need for you to remember is that the past is in the past. I am thankful that you are alive and well. After reading your explanation, I'm thankful that your DH (and D isn't for Dear at the moment!) has moved out and you are moving on with your life. Sounds like you're better off without him in many ways.

{hugs} to you, dear Beth. This will all work out. Know that I'm still wishing you all the best. I'll stay in touch.

I was another who grieved over this "tragedy".

I exchanged messages with you for over a year. I've met you. I've hugged you. When you "died" it was a loss.

Good, honest, kind people cried, and prayed, and thought about you--even years later. Even if it really was Won who did it and never told you (which I really don't believe) you showed exactly how much you valued people's friendship by choosing to just pretend to be new. There's no excuse for that.

Honestly, the kindest thought I can think about you right now is that I hope you someday get some help. It sounds like you need it.

Doe, I don't expect anything. I have thought about you too, and I am sorry.

Pearlieq, that is fair and true.

THings are picking up at work. I doublt I will get a chance to to check in until Sunday.

I hope wveryone has a good holiday weekend.
Beth

Hey Beth. :hug: Stick to your plan this weekend. Don't get down. I sent you a PM. :hug:

I'm here if you need me.

Hi Beth,

A few months ago, I started wondering if you were Strings/Beth. I didn't say anything to anyone but my DH. When we read on the other board that you had died, I cried and mourned your passing like I would a sister. I was in absolute shock.:sad1: Over the months since that posting on the other board, we continued to pray for your family, especially Won and Kate.

I can't say that I understand the "why" of it all because I don't. The emotions that I have experienced over this have run from grieving and sadness to anger and confusion. I do know this.... because I am forgiven, I must forgive as well and Beth, I do forgive you. :hug: I don't understand what happened or why or what it's like to be in your shoes, but I do know that God has a plan for every life and that He can bring beauty from the ashes. That is what I pray for you. That God will use this to bring about healing and peace in your life.:hug:

I think you are a strong woman. You have been through a great deal in the past few years and coming to a public message board and telling the truth about what happened must be very difficult. I am so very, very glad that you are alive and well and that Kate has her momma. That is a blessing indeed!:goodvibes

It may take some time for healing to occur, but know that with God, all things are possible!:hug:

08-12-2007, 08:07 PM #1
MIdanceMom
DIS Veteran

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, my name is Beth. I have been lurking on WISH for a couple of weeks. I have been so inspired by you all, that I have decided to start my own journal.

I am a wife and mom to Kate(7). I am a RN working part-time in an outpatient surgical clinic and full-time chauffeur to dance class.

I have always struggled with my weight, but I kept it mostly under control until my second pregnancy in 2005. I lost my baby at 26 weeks, and went into a major depression. With the help of medication and therapy, I am back among the land of the living

04-30-2005, 09:48 PM #262
Strings

Thanks for the thoughts and praers for my sister. It is hard. (I have had multiple miscarriages), but I really think that God was involvd here.Beth

03-28-2005, 07:38 PM #131
Strings

I'm just here to post a quick update, and then I will do journals tonight.

I had my favorite doc check me out on Friday. I had to have an xray, and I have a mild pneumonia. I am on antibiotics, and I'm starting to feel better. I remember when you were so sick and I remember you were not pregnant.

05-31-2005, 01:26 PM #346
Strings

I did stay OP though, and that is amazing considering how tired I was. Oh, forgot o mention TOm showed up on Saturday. I was in bed by 9, and got up with Pez at 2 and 4 AM. I got to slle in until730 though.

Beth

08-01-2005, 08:22 PM #494
Strings
DIS Veteran

Posts: 3,790 I wanted to thank everyone who has come to check on me. I have had a bit of a surprise the last 3 weeks. I'm pregnant, but things are not going well. I am having heavy bleeding and am on bedrest. I am allowed to go to the bathroom and to shower once daily, no stairs. However, things are changing. We've figured out why I'm bleeding. THe pregnancy is stressing my liver again, so my coags are off. My ob says I have about 30% chance of carrying to viability, and my gi doc thinks that I will end up on the transplant list, if I continue with the pregnancy. After a ton of discussions we have decided to terminate the pregnancy. I wasn't sure that I should share any of this, but I decided that I needed to write it down. Unfortunately, my father is very black/white prolife, and isn't speaking to me. I will need to take a couple of weeks off from exercise post procedure. I am not looking to healthy living until August 30th when Katie starts school.

Take care,
Beth

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away

Didn't you go to WDW in December 2005 and meet up with Tracy and Pearlique?

09-11-2007, 11:39 PM #95
MIdanceMom
DIS Veteran

Thanks for stopping by. I am sorry that I have not made it to journals. I hope to get to them tomorrow.

Warning.

I am having major issues right now. I am angry and feeling sorry for myslef.

I received a letter yesterday, and it upset me terribly. In my first post, I said I lost a child at 26 weeks. I had undergone 7 invitro cycles to conceive. What wasn't said is that I was rearended by a man who was too busy texting on his cell phone to know that there were cars stopped in front of him. He admitted to going 45, speed limit 40. Based on my injuries, he was going 60. I had placenta abruption, multiple pelvis fractures, a dislocated hip, and femur fracture, and a fractured skull with icbleed. It does explain my sense of humor. The guy who hit me had to pay a $2500 fine and his license was suspended for 6 months. I spent 2 weeks in the hospital and 3 months in rehab. It was a dark time for me, and my family. None of us are the same.

He wrote me a letter asking me to forgive him. This has been really hard on his family, and he is sorry that he hit me. If he could change it, he would. Can I please forgive him?

The letter is all about the hardships he has had since the accident. I am so angry that I want to scream. HE has suffered. He has lost his cushy job. I am so sorry to hear that. I lost my baby. I lost 4 months of my life. I was in a major depression for over a year. I still wake up thinking I need to check on my baby. The baby I never got to hold. My daughter didn't know if her mom would live, and lost her brother. My relationship with DH is changed forever. There are days when I cannot manage to get out of bed, literally.

He wants my forgiveness. I know that I should try to be mature and forgive him. It is the Christian thing to do. No. He can have my anger and hatred, and even pity. Pity that he honestly believes that his suffering compares to mine. He can't have my forgiveness. He doesn't deserve it. Let him live with his guilt. Have you accepted the same? To live with your guilt over lying to all of us and hurting all of us by letting us believe you were dead? Or are we supposed to live like God would want us to, to be Christians and forgive? It seems you are not full of forgiveness yourself, but will accept it when others are kind enough to give it to you, even if you are not deserving of it.:guilty:

I know I repeated myself below but I needed to ramble with the many different emotions that were occurring. I hope anyone else who reads this will have understood the need to connect the dots to a very sad, disturbing drawn out story so that the different versions were crystal clear once and for all. The bonus question that no one will ever know is the why of it all? That's ok, this has taught me a very good lesson about online friendships and deceit. Lesson learned.

This is what I don't understand Beth, all the inconsistencies of the above. You told us when you were Strings that you had gotten pg in August 2005, were surprised, you really aren't surprised when invitro is used, and then had to terminate the pg. We all mourned with you and it broke our hearts for you and your family. You said you had multiple miscarriages and I felt bad. Having a baby die at 26 weeks is considered a loss/death and not a miscarriage. I don't think I am splitting hairs here and I am trying to understand.

So how close were you to the hospital when this accident occurred? After all with placenta abruption it is life-threatening to both mother and child. Do you remember anything? I have seen mother's bleed out in minutes. I guess you were lucky that they got to you so quick and were able to stablize you. So how did you recover from your emergency c-section? I have also seen a doc get a baby out in 30 seconds due to placenta abruption and with a classical incision (vertical cut vs. horizontal cut for those of you who don't know) and that requires more healing because of the wound/trauma to the area. It seems you exercised all year long in 2005 and with a c-section like that you would have required time off, again you and I both know that.

How long did your baby live? How long in the NICU? I have seen placenta abruption kids live for many, many months and one close to a year. I have also seen them die quickly. We had one child in our NICU for 8 months. I didn't see the mother for weeks come down to the NICU because she was so ill and in the ICU? Same for you?

But see when did this happen? I spoke to you online from 2003 when you started your first journal. You were online all the time and didn't miss weeks, yet alone months.

You went on with your life after your termination of the pregnancy in August 2005 and you posted several times a week about what you were doing until January 2006. Quite lengthy explanations of a full life I might add. It didn't sound like a person in rehab to me. After Jan 2006 you went over to the
d-e n t i t y site (no longer around) and continued to post about your life. So when did this second pregnancy that resulted in a loss of a 26 weeker happen? You said in 2005, when then?

You said that the pg that affected your Liver was your 2nd pregnancy, August 2005. What perinatal doctor would assist in any invitro procedures with a woman that just had a pregnancy that affected her major organ? You and I both know, not one. There is too much liability and risk involved. You said in your original journal that you were on bedrest for many, many months, 6 I think, and that was why your weight was now so out of control. Not that it matters, but was that even true?

This pregnancy that affected your Liver happened you posted in August 2005, but yet you lost a 26 weeker in 2005? When? I read your journal from 2003 and there was no accident that involved a loss like that. There was no pregnancy that you wrote about. You know I would have remembered that, given what I do for a living.

I remember all the problems with PG, or those that you posted, the trip you planned for WDW, the pneumonia, the many hours you worked, the sabatoge from your MIL, the "trying to take Katie", the wanting her to have a Korean name for Korean school, etc. so it's not like my memory is bad. I would especially remember prominent things that happen in a person's life, like having to bury a 26 week old, fully formed baby boy.

Fine, Won didn't want his information posted all over the internet, I accept that and really don't fault him for that. I still think that you were the one to post about the car crash, but we are all entitled to our own opinions and only you know why you did this. If you needed your space, fine, but why die? If you were depressed, why lie? All of the depressed people I have ever cared for could barely brush their teeth and get out of bed in the am, yet alone fabricate stories. You know that being a nurse.

To post about the loss of a son and to go into great detail about it? That is unforgiveable, even if the rest one day is. I have seen families hold their dead 26 week old and it is heart wrenching. It is a loss that no parent should have to endure. It is something so sacred that no one has the right to say this happened to them if it didn't. It is a pain so great that it is deafening. It is a pain that not even time lessens.

I just don't understand the change of stories. Why the tangled rewrite of history? It is bad enough that we mourned your "death" but now to read your new journal and say "huh" when did that happen, is downright mean and yes, as I stated in my pm, I am angry. I am also insulted. Why would anyone do that? We all supported you and loved you for who you were. Did you laugh at all of us when we mourned you? Oh, that's right, Won did that and you were too embarrassed to come clean. Did you read the tributes to you? I had for over a year in my signature "your quote" about life and the moments of it. I have since removed it because I can not even look at it again. I even had a RIP Beth for the longest time. Did you laugh at that? Did you get the attention that you needed? I feel like a fool. I cried real tears over your "death."

So now I sound like an uncaring, harsh jerk because I am calling you on the carpet to explain and not giving you unconditional support and dispensation like I always did before. I can't, I just can't. I know you will be accepting of this and it will look like I attacked you. I did not. I just gave examples of the different stories to put in writing that I am not losing my mind or not remembering correctly and for the "truth" to really be seen.

I am being honest with you, just as I always have been. Some will actually pity you and give you God's forgiveness. That is their option as everyone is entitled. But can anyone ever say with certainty that they can believe anything that you post again? I don't think so. Sometimes the truth just hurts doesn't it?

The least you can do, don't you think, is now to be honest finally? I just could never in good conscience, when I know others care and worry about me, post things that are untrue. The Beth I "knew" couldn't either, or so I thought. I guess you really showed me who you are. What is that saying "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me." Again, I feel like a fool because I fell for everything hook, line and sinker. I think the ONLY reason you came clean is because you knew the jig was up when Doreen and I both pm'd you yesterday. It seems the charade would have continued with constant half truths if you hadn't realized "it" was over.

Did you think your other journals had disappeared? Go back and refresh your memory, because they haven't. Another poster pointed me in their direction as I did think they were gone. That other poster thought they were losing their mind, so I received a pm to ask about you. I still sadly said how it was such a tradegy, you were such a great person and sorely missed. How it was painful to have such a bright light out forever. How I tried to track down Won to send him a sympathy card and money for Katie.

That person pointed me in the direction of your journal, the new one and old ones. That person didn't want me fooled any longer. That is when I started reading and I knew for sure. At first I was so relieved you were alive and figured there must be a logical reason for doing what you did. Then I read about your baby boy dying and I remembered about your other pregnancy and things started not to jive. That is when I sadly saw what was the real truth.

Like I said, I very much mourned you and I guess I can mourn again, because you definately are not the same person with wonderful qualities of love, tact, humor, character, strength, empathy or caring that I "thought" I knew; actually you probably never were and now the truth and the "real you" are out. What you did and what you are doing now is downright cruel. You have and are playing with people's emotions with your "stories" and you have no right to do that.

I don't wish you harm, and never have. That is the ironic thing, I would have never hurt you like you are hurting and have hurt others.

Only you know the truth and you are the only one that will have to live with this. I hope one day you can have peace in your life.

formerly known as septbride2002 and Chloe'sMom

Beth - I've been at a loss for words for 2 days now - not something that normally happens. In truth I feel like I am mourning the loss of you all over again. I've gone from being shocked, to incredibly sad, to madder then heck, to numb.

I'm going to ramble a bit - and I wish I could send this to you via PM - but I can't PM until I have so many post.

Somethings you may not know - Won logged onto Dise-nity back when it was still around as himself and posted that you had passed away after a terrible accident with a truck. Obviously your Wish-Sisters were devestated - we had been then little tight nit group for so long and to lose one of us - especially you who we loved so dear was a shock to all of us. I remember crying and calling Doe and just feeling such a loss. I was so happy when Chloe (my baby will be 2 in June) loved the book you gave her "Chugga Chugga Choo Choo" as much as she does. It was the only book she would sit through, the only book she ever wanted to read - sometimes we would read it 10 times a night - and everytime I would smile and think - I wish I could tell Beth about this. I took pictures of all the outfits you sent for Chloe and even saved them all as I couldn't bear to part with them. Every time I thought about you - I would worry about Katie - how was she doing, does she miss her mom, how was Won doing raising her, was she learning the values you wanted her to - and so on. 2 years later your name would occasionally come up in conversation - your friends did not forget about you.

Then I get the strangest email asking me to check out this thread - it took me about 20 minutes to realize you were "our Beth" and obviously alive and well. While I'm happy to know that Katie has her mommy, I am terribly upset with what we were put through.

And now we get to the part where I'm angry. Honey - you're story doesn't make much sense. Wilderness has already pointed out your inconsistencies so I'm not going to rehash it all. I agree with everything that she has pointed out - and cannot even figure out which story is the true story. What I really want to know is - why did you enable Won to do this to you? I can understand being embarassed by his actions - myself I would have been more angry then embarassed - but why would you enable his actions and play along. Why not come here first thing and say "Hey it's me - my husband was an irrational jerk, sorry for all this - I'm back, I'm sorry - lets chat!" But instead you pretended to be someone else - your story has changed and you played along with the idea that you were dead.

How am I suppose to believe anything you post? All I keep thinking is "our Beth" would never have done this - and yet you have. This "new" beth is not the same Beth that I talked to online for almost 3 years!

What hurts me most is that I thought we were friends - did you not wonder what happened to Erin, Doe, and myself? Or were you just relieved that we weren't here and therefore wouldn't recognize you?

The good news - for both of us - is that I'm not an active member of the DIS anymore. I'm not really welcomed here but felt the need to come here and post to you. If your life story is all true - then I truly hope you are able to find happiness and I encourage to speak with a counselor about everything. If it isn't - then I doubly encourage you to seek out a counselor.

I'm going to try and always remember you as "Our Beth."

~Amanda

I have to say that I also wondered in the past if you were Strings. I remember the post over on ********* telling us "you" passed away--I remember talking with others and was upset over the post.

I honestly do not know what to feel right now, but just felt I had to post..Im just a mix of emotions right now

:confused3 Oh man, Beth. C'mon, now. What were you thinking????? This has got to be the craziest thing I've ever heard! I have to be honest with you. . .I don't know what to believe any more--what parts of your story may be real and which are fictious. . .I can't begin to imagine!

What I do know, though, is this: the feelings of friendship that we had for you were real. Very real. We (Amanda, Doreen, Tracy, Jen, and I) cared about you like a sister and truly mourned your loss. The feelings we're now experiencing of hurt and sadness and relief (that you're not dead) are real, too, and painful to many who cared deeply about you. Whatever possessed you to pull this stunt, I'll never know, but I do know that many join me in caring for you even now, even after all that has been done. I can personally say I love and forgive you, but Beth, promise me you'll get some serious help.
Please.

Now I know I should just let things alone with that being said, but I just have to tell you, I don't believe a SINGLE WORD of the "Won Posted the Death of Beth" Story. I mean, seriously, Beth, why wouldn't he just say, "Beth, stop hanging around these women and telling them such personal things" and then you could say, "OK, Won/Jon." Why all this insane drama???? Even IF he wrote those things, what would have ever stopped you from picking up a phone or PMing one of us and telling us the truth and not to worry????? I just don't get this charade AT ALL. In fact, now that I've seen this new journal of yours, I've got LOTS of questions! How you could you write to Jen and Tracy like you didn't know them? How could anyone see people hurt like you've done with pearlieq and wilderness and then turn around and be a NURSE??? What were you thinking dropping names like the "Kim" family? Were you just sitting back, having a good chuckle, and waiting to see when someone finally cracked the story open? This is the wackiest thing I've ever heard! Wait a minute. . .maybe I've got it. . .are we all being punked??:happytv:

I'm sorry if I seem irreverent, but I'm just blown away by this whole thing. I guess all of us have learned a lesson about some online relationships, haven't we? I'll tell you, for every honest and true relationship I've developed and cherished on the DIS and that other place, I am truly grateful.

Beth, I wish you well--whatever you're doing, whoever you are. Please take care.

Erin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter