Best WS counter service?

kdibattista

<font color=darkorchid>It left an indent the size
Just curious.... what's your favorite? We are planning on one night of WS counter service and just want to know what's good.

Thanks... as always!!!

I really enjoy the fish and chips stand in the UK. It is the same that you would get at the Rose & Crown and I like sitting out side and watch the people walk by (yeah I know it sounds crazy).

We usually do this once per trip. The food is good and fairly priced for WDW standards. The people taking the orders and the $ are very helpful in helping you choose. There is usually not a big line, either. (hmmm, is that good or bad?)

We like The Tangierine place in Morroco, Sommerfest, France & UK.

Kae

We love the Tangerine Cafe in Morocco and the Yakitori House in Japan.

They both have great combination meals with a lot of food for a reasonable price.

Of course we always hit Kringla og Bakeri in Norway and Boulangerie Patisserie in France for their outstanding desserts.

France is our favorite. Everything there is absolutely delicious!

I just got back 2 days ago, we usually eat at the counter service in Mexico!! They have a new juice on there that i never noticed before - Conga Juice. you can get it with ice or a blended frozen drink. It is Orange, pinapple, strawberry, and Mango. very very good! all it needed was a little bit of rum and it would have made a nice alcoholic drink! :teeth:

if you are going to be there before Nov 14, definitely check out the stands for the food and wine festival.

good luck!

jen
:earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter